Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teens
02-07-2008, 09:12 AM
Re: Teens
(01-07-2008 09:12 PM)BabiiBri link Wrote:    That would be cool to have woohoo for teens and then they get pregnant and parents ground them and then the boy and the girl can move out into apartemnts and condos and live on there own and d experience life.
teens should be able to move out but stop with the teen woohoo suggestions already
there will never be teen woohoo in any sims game that will cause the ratings to go up and EA will never go with it

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2008, 04:14 PM
People were obsessed with teen WooHoo/pregnancy originally. It's died down now, thank goodness.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
03-07-2008, 03:48 AM
they know its not going to happen and gave up
03-07-2008, 03:52 AM
i dont want that n the game but movin out is a good idea
07-07-2008, 02:35 AM
(24-06-2008 09:51 PM)ραυℓ link Wrote:[quote author=hermione link=topic=2474.msg82887#msg82887 date=1214340356]
teens could ask parents for money too

I agree. I think that should be an option when you click on the parent and then if the teen has a good relationship with the certain parent, the parent should say yes and give them money. if they don't have a good relationship then they [the parent(s)] should wave their arms in the air and yell at them Tongue

What do you think?
[/quote]

I like this. What if it then opens a box asking us if we should allow the child to get money or not?!?!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
07-07-2008, 05:35 PM
but we control the child meaning we decide if the child asks the parent for money or not
the way i see it it's like in TS2 with teens and "go out" option
the child/teen can ask the parent for money
if they don't have a good enough relationship the parent will say no
if their relationship is good enough a box will pop us asking how much money the parent should give the child
also if a parent gives the child money the daily relationship could decrease/increase based on how much money the parent gave the child

<br />
07-07-2008, 06:27 PM
like the price box in OFB?

i like that idea
08-07-2008, 12:47 AM
actually i was thinking more like with the resurrection but maybe the OFB price thing will work better like with the tickets the amount can be between very cheap and very generous but you can also change the amount a bit

<br />
08-07-2008, 10:26 PM
I like some of that idea.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
08-07-2008, 11:18 PM
I like the price box from OFB idea. It could also give a sense of Poor and Super rich sims.

Like, rich kids could laugh at poor kids just because they're poor...

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]