[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2008, 05:15 AM
Re: Happy Rainbow Land
hey i did to Sad
27-06-2008, 09:20 AM
Of course you two can be in it! Day one and two were before you two arrived in rehab though, that's why you aren't there. In day three we will see! You! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-06-2008, 12:24 PM
Oh Ok. Lol. I want something to do with this smiley: {turned} , and Alcohol! Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
27-06-2008, 12:29 PM
Sean is good at writing the day's events. I want my day to include these smileys:

{1eye} (maybe an alien could visit us in rehab?)
{crutches} (obviously someone gets hurt, probably Paul after all his tripping over {lol})
{wizard} Ron Weasley comes and visits!
{wub} One of us fall in love (see what I'm getting at?)
{troll} Someone either dyes their hair green or uses their hair as bogey storage.

27-06-2008, 01:14 PM
I want my hair to be green! No bogey storage though... ew.

I also wanna fall in love! <3

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
27-06-2008, 02:01 PM
Here is day four,please watch the days before so you know whats going on.

At 8'o clock in the morning we hear shuffling in the the sitting room.We think it might be Britney Spears so Luna grabs her trusty frying pan, as we walk out of the room Luna screams "Alayilahla!
She twirls trough the air and smacks the Lunatic on the head {lol}We then see its not Britney but Chuckles {ohmy} with green hair {troll} {lol}.Not only Chuckles but Ron with a midget in his hands {lol} Big Grin."Hey whats a crack-a-lackin!"says Chuckles as he drinks a beer.We shake theirĀ  hands but Amy and Britney come running in to the room and start running around the room with hello kitty undies on {lol}.Suddenly Britney falls over and knocked a coffee table which hits Fredward on the head {lol}.Luna then says"How does that keep happening!"As our tummies start to rumble we decide to go and eat.At 10am the banquet of porkfat,Hello kitty undies and Ron's Special rice with bugsĀ  ???.At 12.30pm we have a party and Fredward wakes up Wooo! {party}
But still we forgot to clean up the sick and Fredward slips and bangs his head on the coffee table {lol}(two in one day)Its a great party but we then realise that Luna is gone.We know what going on but before we look the time is 3pm Sad.We run to the bathroom door but its locked(Heres your big moment Ron!)Ron says "we could use my magic to go in?"so we hold hands and Ron does the magic {wizard} {vanish}we look in to see Luna saying to the hair"I want to ask you something,Will you marry me? {ohmy}To be concluded...Day four part two will be up soon today {woot}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
27-06-2008, 02:19 PM
Poor Fredward! I think he'll need to take a break from rehab just to go to the hospital for a while! All that head-banging and whatnot cannot be healthy. {no} {lol}
I thought... for one happy, happy moment... that Ronnikins was going to propose to me! :'( But stupid me, what with me being in rehab, I've gone crazy! I want to marry Winehouse hair! She better say no lol! If I have to marry a strand of hair, I want to marry Adam's green hair. 8)

Can't wait for part two of day four! {woot} {clap}

27-06-2008, 03:22 PM
Whoa, I need to put something protective over my head so I don't damage my brain! XD

Cassie, I didn't know you could marry HAIR! XD

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
27-06-2008, 05:14 PM
Heres day Four part two

Ron covers his mouth,we tought he didn't want to say about the image but he actually vomited in his mouth {lol}After we reappear the midget comes to Ron and says "Aw!you didn't hold my hand >:-(.It was four o'clock and the image was stuck in everyone's heads.The midget ran off so we decided to sit down and talk.Luna came out of the bathroom and shrieked"Yes!woohoo it said yes!"We pretended to say what."The Hair, it said yes to marriage!"."Were getting married on the Day 10!" {lol}
"Congratulations!"we all said."Let me get the Wine"said Fredward.He didnt know that a huge coffee table was in his way.He fell over and screamed"Argh!"Oh No!"Luna quick pick him up!"I said."No he's Knocked out!!!!"We all Looked at each other"Fredward!" :'(

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3