September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2008, 05:33 PM
Re: Happy Rainbow Land
Yep. {yes}
27-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Of course Ginny!you can be in day 5 and i will try to find another day for you to be in the story and there will be a big surprize in day 5 oh how big it will be! Big Grin

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
27-06-2008, 05:47 PM
I can't wait! OMG this reminds me of something. On an old Sims forum I went on, they did a Sims Big Brother. Everyone sent in their bio (name, age, hair and eye colour, type of clothes they usually where, type of hair they have/hairstyle, and their interests and personality. Accompanied by a picture of their Sim). There was then a poll listing the people who entered, and the top 5 I think it was, they got to go into the house. Big Grin And every Wednesday the housemates nominated 2 housemates for evication, and then from Wednesday to Friday we voted for which housemate/Sim we wanted booted out, and then on Saturday night a housemate got evicted.

It was pretty awesome. Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Awesome {tongue}
27-06-2008, 09:42 PM
Heres the Fifth day!Sorry for the wait,anyway lets get on with the story.

Luna,Me,Chuckles and Ron start to panic"Omg what are we going to do"said Chuckles.Oh I know said Luna.She quickly ran into her bedroom and grabbed her Frying pan"Ahhhh!"Luna shouted as she bludgeoned Fredward over the head {lol}"That completly didn't help,you actually made it worse!"said Ron.We all decided to find a flashlight since it was 5 in the morning.But we couldn't so we used our lighter for our sims cigarettes."I know we now have light to bring us down,but what about something to bring down Fredward" "Don't worry get on me!"said Chuckles {lol} {troll}We rode into the night with Fredward knocked out {lol} {stretcher}
We saw a lot of funny things on the way Amy and Britney singing and drinking {drunk} {lol}
The Midget crying in the corner {lol} and Ginny"Ginny!!!! {ohmy}"Hey Ginny! said all of us"Hey guys,I was brought in here because I smoked 35 Sims3 cigarettes" "well,hop on Ginny!".
As another friend is in Rehab,We set off to the Doctor room.We got there at 6.30am because Luna wanted to kiss the hair {lol}.we went into the room and the doctor said"So what do we have here?" the doctor said that we should leave the room and go back to the house block.We got back at 9 o'clock."Im so sad Sad"said Luna "Let me guess,Its Fredward."I said."Yes! :'(."cried Luna.
Later at 6pm(I need to cut it short)The doctor called "You need to come down"said the doctor in a serious tone.we got down to see that Fredward was laid out on a chair."Um,Everyone we have some important news" "What?" we all said.Fredward is..........Okay!!!!! {jawdrop}"But he hit his head a lot"said Ron."Oh he just has funny luck!"said the doctor {lol} {lol} {blink}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
27-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Whoa, I SURVIVED!? Heck yes! XD

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
27-06-2008, 10:20 PM
Lol! Wow we certainly get up to a lot on our days, don't we? 8) I just can't wait for my wedding! I wan't something super amazing to happen! When is it, Day 10? Anyhoo, looking forward to next update! I don't know how much more us nutters can do! {lol}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]