Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Happy Rainbow Land
27-06-2008, 10:43 PM
Re: Happy Rainbow Land
Thank you! Luna and Fred you are Awesome! and im working on day six,seven and eight and i will have them all up tomorrow Big Grin.And I might even have nine up tomorrow.

ps I actually make them off the top of my head as I go along here is some stuff to look forward to.

Luna's big things
-Luna and Amy's hair wedding
-Luna's Special Episode
-Luna's Frying Pan {lol}

Fredward's big things
-More coffee table capers
-Fred's Special Episode
-Cooking! Big Grin

My big thing's
-My Plan
-My Special Episode
-Me acting more crazy {wacko}
Thats the main characters  I don't know what to do with the others but I will think of something Smile

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2008, 01:34 AM
Yay! It's like a prologue! Smile

Don't forget my special smiley! {turned} ok?

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
28-06-2008, 11:48 AM
lol I won't, Oh and Chuckles you are getting some big things aswell but I need to think.

28-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Yay! I'm in it!
28-06-2008, 12:09 PM
My frying pan? Looking forward to that episode! {woot}

I wonder if poor Paul will ever get an episode where he doesn't injure himself? {rolleyes} {lol}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Oh No! He has to injure himself every day! It's gott a be a recurring joke!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
28-06-2008, 07:47 PM
Woohoo! Day Six!

Its 8 o'clock in the cell and Chuckles is drinking some wine {wine} and Luna is sleeping with her Frying pan {lol}.Me and Ron are talking about the wedding between Hair and Human Smile."Its so Romantic!"Squeals Ron {lol}"Lol Ron I never knew you were so into Weddings! {wacko}"I said."Hmph,You never understand do you >:-("Said Ron crying :'( {lol}
Ron ran off and took a plate of peanuts with him "By the way,Im going to eat a whole plate of peanuts!"Cried Ron {lol}Chuckles and me looked at him."Im allergic to peanuts!Ron said. {yawn}
"You don't know anything!cried Ron {lol}.Fredward got up and Ginny along with Luna at about 9:30am.Fredward had a bag with him probably filled with food to cook {rolleyes}."I will go cook!" said Fredward so we all sat down.Fredward pulled out what looked like Chicken but when Ginny said"Oh,is that Chicken?" and Fredward  Smile and said "No it is Fat!" {lol}said Fredward.So after we scoffed down Fat,Some carpet scrapings and leftover Bugs {lol}with wine,we decided to Pay Britney and Amy a visit.Chuckles said "Get on me!!!" {troll} {lol}.So we got on him and we rode down the corridors.We Smoked sims3 cigarettes and drank Wine.At Thier cell,we knocked on the door and waited until they opened up.It was 10.30am and Amy opened the door and said "Ahh!we don't want cookies Little Girls. "Hey if you could see some of us our boys and we want to come in!"I saidSo Amy let us in and this what we seen inside,Bottles upon Bottles of Alchohal,
Clothes and Cigarettes.we decided to stay there until about 2pm.Britney said "Chuckles come and lie with me on the sofa!"in a persauseve way."I Don't think he wants to cuddle up with a Lunatic!"I said {wacko} {lol}.So we sat down while Luna was in the toilet kissing her Hair,and talking about marriage {lol}.Chuckles was  {eating} and Ginny said"Fredward you seem quiet,are you ok?" and Fredward replied "I'm okay".Luna came out of the bathroom at 1:45pm
and said "I have some important news to say,I need three bridesmaids and a best man and three men,so I chose Amy,Britney and Ginny as my bridesmaids and Ron as my best man,and my three men to be Sean,Fredward and Chuckles Big Grin".Instead of going home at 2,we stayed until 5pm
But we got home at 6pm.For dinner,Fredward cooked more fat {lol},wine sauce and Hard cream.It took us until 7:55pm because we talked about Luna's wedding.We all decided to turn in but before that Britney ran into the room so its PAN TIME! {lol}Luna grabbed her pan and jumped through the air and shouted"Wahhhhhhhh!!!!"Britney ran out side the room but got hit by the pan {lol}.All of us were asleep except for Fredward because he went to get a drink but he said"Finally,no falling over coffee tables but he was wrong he walked over to the bedroom which was pitch dark and he tried to feel his way to his bed but he fell over the coffee table.Chuckles heard it but just {turned} his head and went to sleep {lol}

28-06-2008, 08:43 PM
Yay!  {clap} I get to be a bridesmaid... with Spears and Winehouse. {blink}
28-06-2008, 08:53 PM
Yay! Big Grin This whole thing is so random! 8) I'm looking forward to the special episodes! Especially my wedding! I think there's somthing fishy about that hair... and not just in a smelly sense. {shifty}

When's the next episode?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Day six will be up in a matter of minutes Big Grin