Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weve been waiting for too long!!!
27-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Re: Weve been waiting for too long!!!
(27-06-2008 12:53 PM)Chuckles, The Court Jester link Wrote:[quote author=ℓυηα ℓσνєgσσ∂ link=topic=2502.msg85183#msg85183 date=1214566899]
I don'#t care about artpics, except that one with Bob and Jarvis. I want screenshots showing us actual new features. Not just random screenshots either. Ones that actually produce some interesting discussion.

No, I don't mean that, I mean how every screenshot is perfectly set up, like in the previews and stuff. the game will not be like that.
[/quote]

I didn't read it properly, sorry. {blush} I agree though, they always release very set-up pictures that have very little relation to what the game is really like.

And I'm never going to forget about updates, but every now and then I get patient. I kind of vary between patience and impatience, it's really random for me.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Re: Weve been waiting for too long!!!
I remember when they gave us the first TS2 create-a-sim pics... They were SO MUCH different from the final version. xD
Anyway, it would be awesome if they would give us something. They shouldn't have even announced the game if they intended to make us wait! They're terribly mean!
Quote this message in a reply