Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Town of Disturbia; THE FIRST RP ON SF.
18-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Re: The Town of Disturbia
"MMmmmm, baby powder has unlimited uses." Amber hummed.
"Okay...." Rena laughed.
"WHEEE." Niall ran inside the door immediatly.
"OH MY GO-" Nial screamed.
"NIALL?!?" Amber and Rena ran in.
"ZOMBIEE!" A zombie grabbed Niall and held him upside down.
"What a strange kid :3" Amber whispered to Rena.
"If you get sick upside down like that i have crackers." Amber gave Niall a thumbs up.
"We have to help him!" Rena said.
Amber went to Niall and shoved crackers in his mouth while Rena hit the zombie with a baseball bat she found on aisle 6.
the zombie fell.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2009, 09:20 PM
LOL. I seem to be the serious one :3

"TAKE THAT YOU BEACH!" Rena cried, as the whacked the zombies head off. Blood came flowing out like a waterfall.
"Ewww...wait...IT'S CHOCOLATE!!" Amber began to eat it.
"Save some for us!" Niall begged, as he got off the floor, ran to the fountain.
"That wasn't a zombie..." Rena mumbled, picking up the head. "Look, it has an expiring date."
"Don't all zombies have chocolate blood?" Amber asked.
"It's a pinyiatta (sp?) guys! It's near halloween! Look at the decorations on sale!" Rena explained.
"How long have we been in Disturbia?" Niall whispered, as they all sat on the floor.
"Too long..." Amber murmured. "I miss my sister. Do you think she's worried that we ran away from Twilight Hotel?"
"I dunno, but... WAIT! If it's Halloween, THAT MEANS I MISSED MY BIRTHDAY!"
"ME TOO!" yelled Amber.
"Not me..." said Niall.
"I miss home ;'( " Rena said, upsettingly.
"We should find a way out of this store, and maybe look for a home to sleep in. Let's face it, we're hobos."

O;
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT IN THE TOWN OF DISTURBIA?!
Uhh, you choose  (:
18-03-2009, 09:29 PM
"Hobos are stinky. Like Niall." Amber said scooting away.
"I am not." Niall said falling asleep.
"Rena?" Amber called.
Rena was already sound asleep.
And shortly the rest had followed her.
In the morning, it was still dark.
"Well that's strange." Niall said yawning.
"No duh, everything's strange here." Rena rolled her eyes.
Amber began standing up and rubbing her eyes.
"Any marshmallows in this dump?" she said.
"Nahh, but we should leave and go find a way out of this town." Niall sighed.
"Maybe they sell maps here, we should look around." Rena said softly.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
19-03-2009, 10:07 AM
"Wa-wait. We forgot Ze!" Niall cried.
"Eh, she'll live. I never liked her anyways. She tried to squish into our group." Amber muttered.
"That's not nice to say..."
"Too bad."
"Bu-"
"TOO BAD." Amber smirked, and pulled Rena's arm. They ran around in circles until they came across the front of the door. The all stared at the full moon, dazzled.
"Wait, isn't that the poisonous moon?" Niall explained and asked.
"What's a 'poisonous moon'?" Rena asked curiously.
"Oh, I heard staring at it for too long made people do things they wouldn't normally do..." he began to babble, as he leaned toward Amber and kissed her lips.
"NIALL! THE MOON! YOU'RE RIGHT!" Rena yelled, pulling him off of her. Amber wiped her lips with the back of her hand, and then pulled her eyes away from the moon.
"Guys, try not to look at it, especially you Niall..." she murmered.
"So-rrrryyyyyy!" he exclaimed.
"SHH! Do you hear that?!" Rena cried, scared. A wolf howl was heard, and little patters we getting louder and louder.
"RUN GUYS!" Niall yelled, cuddling Rena.
"Dude, go back to Amber!" she yelled.
"SHUT UP AND RUN YOU DOOFUSES!" Amber screamed, as the kids grabbed eachother's hands and all ran together, as their sneakers thudded on the cobble road. No sound was heard except the wolves.
19-03-2009, 05:41 PM
Ok, getting serious....

"RENA, WATCH OUT FOR THAT GIANT CARDBOARD CUT OUT OF A ZOMBIE!" Niall and Amber screamed in unison, as Rena collided into it, sending pieces of cardboard at us.
"Go on without me!" Rena screeched, maving her hand crazily in the air.
"This isn't a movie Rena, get your lazy butt up and run with us!" Amber shouted at her, grabbing her hand and dragging her around a corner.
"We can't fight them off, we need some things to defend our selves!" Niall said to the girls, who nodded in agreement.
"Rena, you take the right, I'll take the left and Amber, you take the front!" Niall told them, as he ran off into the darkness.
His faint footsteps were heard. Rena dashed down the hall, her hair flying out behind her.
"Screw that, I'm going to find something to eat in this dump of a convenience store." Amber muttered, flinging things out of a long fridge.
A wolf creeped up behind Amber, and when she turned around.... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!".

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
19-03-2009, 05:49 PM
The wolf touched its nose to Amber's forehead and its stinky breath was everywhere.
"Want some salsa?" Amber said thrusting the container at it.
The wolf sniffed it and growled angrily.
"Okay, i get it, its too spicy..."
"AMBER!" Rena dashed down the hall quickly trying not to slip on the spilt juice.
Rena lunged at the wolf's waist knocking it over.
Amber grabbed Rena's hand and dashed out of aisle 9 with two bags of marshmallows.
They met up with Niall.
"Whats wrong? I heard a growl."
"We need to get out. NOW!" Rena screamed. Niall ran with them toward the door.
The hole they put in the glass was gone, and the doors were locked.
"What are we gonna do now?" Amber whined.
"Don't the people at the cash register hold weapons just incase of robberies? We could use those to break through the glass again." Niall said.
"But the register's in the back!" Rena mumbled.
"Why did we bother running back in here anyways?" Amber said stuffing marshmallows in her mouth.

19-03-2009, 06:04 PM
"Put down the marshmallows!" Rena said angrily, slapping the bag out of Amber's hand and it fell onto the floor.
"Y'know, I was saving one for you!" Amber said immaturely, crossing her arms and pouting.
"Amber, this is when you need to be serious. We have to get back to that cash register. It's our only hope!" Rena said, holding Amber's shoulders the whole time.
"I'm sorry, I'm gonna act serious for now on!" Amber promised, raising her hand up.
"There's a wolf approaching!" Niall butted in, tapping the girls shoulders. Niall grabbed a nearby apple and threw it at the wolf.
"How do you like them apples?" Niall laughed. The girls groaned.
"What, I couldn't help my- WOAH!" Niall shouted as a wolf attacked him from behind.
"HELP!"

19-03-2009, 06:16 PM
"Oh my gosh!!" Amber screamed and backed off.
Rena tried to calm down the wolf but it charged toward them, crushing the marshmallows.
"Damn you." Amber angrilygrabbed the apple again and threwit, but it missed the wolf.
The wolf turned to see where it went, and Rena jumped at it.
The wolf began thrashingwildly on the floor, Niall underneath it.
"Niall, grab my hand and pull yourself away from that wolf."
Amber grabbed Niall's hand and dragged him from under the animal, and Rena beat it senseless. Niall grabbed the apple andthrew it at the glass, shattering it open.
"Woah, how'd you do that?" Amber shrieked.
"Come on Rena!" Niall screamed.
Niall, Rena, and Amber climbed through the window and smelled the fresh air.
"There's that moon again." Rena sighed.
Amber backed away fom Niall and spun around in the fresh air.

19-03-2009, 06:25 PM
Amber yawned, while Rena and Niall streched their arms and legs.
"I'm really tired, how about we go back to the hotel?" Niall asked, looking up at the large clock tower as it struck 9:00p.m.
"Yeah, I'm ready to pack it in. Um, where's Amber?" Rena replied, moving her hair over her shoulders.
"Trying to find some food, I am so hungry!" Amber groaned, looking in a garbage can.
"Amber, you do know, I got some food this morning." Rena mumbled.
"You did?" Amber muffled with a piece of steak shoved in her mouth.
Niall and Rena rolled their eyes, and walked back to the hotel.

19-03-2009, 06:33 PM
"Someone carry me." Amber said collapsing on the ground. "We're never gonna make it. Which is why.."
Amber pulled out a noise maker. "I got this for you Niall." She pulled out a colorful pen. "And this for you Rena."
Niall and Rena smiled and  sat down beside Amber.
"The hotel is really far away." Rena sighed. "Maybe its that moon messing with us."
"So do you want to find another place to sleep for the night and continue toward thehotel tommorow" Niall asked, playing with his noisemaker.
"I guess so. There's a building over there, lets see what it is." Rena said getting up.
"Nooo." Amber moaned, sleepily.