Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Town of Disturbia; THE FIRST RP ON SF.
25-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Re: The Town of Disturbia
"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" screamed Liz, loudly, as she saw Rena with Niall.
"Outside, what's it to 'ya?" furiously replied Niall.
Rena backed away slowly, but this time looked where she was going. She made a leap up the stairs, and stopped at level 5 when she saw something she shouldn've. "...She's my responsibility! You leave her alone," Rena heard from Liz's mouth, although it sounded like a whisper. Rena saw a man standing there, staring back at her. "You're not a Zombie, are you?" asked the man, rudely.
"No...but...how did you know?" shrieked Rena in fear he might hurt her.
"I'm not a zombie either, and someone pounced onto me, and now I look like this..." replied the man, miserbly.
"Well, wanna talk about this?" asked Rena, politely.
"Sure..." murmured the man.

So, the two of them sat at the end of the hallway, and were whispering things to one another, such as what they'll do next. 
Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2008, 07:39 AM
After about an hour of talking, Rena impatiently stood up, and waved to the man. She stared at the circular clock on the wall. "10:43..." whispered Rena. Lifeless, Rena dragged her legs up the stairs, up to the 17th floor. Every 7th step made a creaking noise, which got on her nerves. She finally reached her room. 1711's doorknob looked polished since the last time she had looked at it. She grabbed a firm grip on the slippery knob, and twisting it, awaiting to meet her bed once more. When Rena got in, she firstly locked the door so she could have a peaceful nap. Then, she opened the fridge, and pulled out her lunchbox, which Nichola had placed into it. She unzipped it open, and pulled out a sandwich. Very quickly, Rena munched on her sandwich, and put the remains back into the fridge. Rena let out a huge yawn, and pulled her sports gear out of her school bag, since she was on her was to sport when she left the bus. She pulled up the shorts, and slipped on the shirt, and left her socks on. She pulled the sheets and doona of the bed down, and crawled in. Rena laid her head on the pillow, staring at the moonlight which shone in from the window, then drifted off to a quiet sleep, not like the rest of her day.
26-08-2008, 03:41 PM
As the cold breeze of the morn came in through the frosted window and upon Rena's bed,she felt around for her covers to pull up,as the cold breeze shook Rena into a chilly corpse.Rena suddenly woke up to thumping on her door.she awoke from her slumber and dressed neatly.Rena paced towards the door and unlocked its knob.She opened the door and peered down the dark corridor,but when she was about close the door,a small looking zombie with cold,pale eyes of maroon and straight black hair in a bob looked at Rena with a fairly sneaky smile,she sighed and said"Hello,Are you Rena?"."Yes I am,but who are you?"Rena said looking back at the clock."My name is Nightts,I came here to tell you that a boy about this height,and about your age wants to see you right away"Nightts said with a smile."By the way,Is his name Niall?"Rena said as she wanted to get away from the wretched looking women."Yes it is but you better get down to him now!"The Woman's voice suddenly changed and she looked impatient."Ok,I will go down now"Rena said,shocked by her tone of voice.Nightts quickly hurried down the hall and into a small room.Rena walked to the stairs and saw Nichola mopping down on the foyer,she also saw Niall waving at her and smile.Rena quickly ran down the stairs,but just to see Nichola's face go crimson."Rena,how stupid can you get?! I just washed the floor,you just got your dirty shoe prints all over my clean floor!"Nichola said with so much anger that she snapped her bucket and mop and stormed off in a hurry."What took you so long?"Niall said laughing."Hehehe,I got caught up."Rena said laughing and grinning from ear to ear."Come with me,I found this old abandoned store at the west of town!"Niall said with a grin back to Rena."Cool!! I can't wait to go,lets hurry though,We don't want to miss breakfast!"Rena said as she folowed Niall through the double doors and outside to have fun with her friend Niall.

PS,I am a person aswell that was turned into a zombie,just to let you know. Big Grin

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
26-08-2008, 05:47 PM
"It's only two streets away from this cool cafe," Niall smiled as he looked back. Liz walked up infront of them.
"Oh, what now?" Rena groaned.
"Breakfast will not be served today," Liz mumbled.
"Why not?" Niall asked.
"It's not worth knowing," Liz whispered mysteriously and walked away.

A few minutes later, Niall and Rena arrived at the old store.
"Wow! This is cool," Niall grinned.
"But scary," Rena mouthed.
"Oh, chillax," Niall smiled and hugged Rena.
"You first," Rena murmured. Niall pushed at the rusted door, Rena behind him. He opened it and took a step inside.
"C'mon, Ren, it'll be fine!" he called.
"If you say so," Rena said and walked in.
26-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Rena and Niall looked around the musty and dark room.Niall switched on the light which suprisignly worked.The room was frozen and everything was either rusted or damp by the must."This smell is making me feel queasy."Rena said as she stampered into the room."It ain't that bad."Niall said with a grin as he looked at all the old books on a old rottened shelf."Its so ancient looking,kinda like my grandma's house,haha."Niall said taking a book off the shelf."Ancient Calvarian Schools,sounds spooky."Niall said as he opened the heavy book.Rena walked slowly up to Niall and they read something out of the book.In this town,there was a person called Lukarajhe.He used to do spells on poor people that were promised fortune.He used to say this spell while holding his vortex mirror and he said "Alay Samrah,Kitcha Lamamashra,Torkien! But one day,it backfired and he died in his lab.The place he died was Calvarian School."Ok, lets close it,its freaking me out!"Rena said as she walked towards the door."Wait,I hear something."Niall said listening to the silence."I hear it too,but Im not going to check!"Rena said as she paced towards the door."Come on,what will scare ya,will make you stronger!"Niall said,holding Rena's hand and going down to the basement."Ok,I will prove Im not a scaredy-cat!"Rena said walking down the cobbled steps and into darkness.

26-08-2008, 06:15 PM
There was an eerie noise.
"Who's there?" a young voice asked.
"NIALL!" Rena shrieked and jumped. Niall chuckled to himself.
"Just chill, Ren," he laughed and put his arm around her shoulder. The room became bright and a girl stood there.
"You look familiar," Rena screeched.
"Yeah, I'm the real Elizabeth. That nasty hotel manager is a fake," the girl sighed.
"Well, we have to stop her," Niall said aloud.
"Hey, I think I know you!" Elizabeth smiled. "Niall from simsforums.net, right?" Niall nodded.
"OK, let's go," Rena said nervously.
"Oh my gosh! Rena!" Elizabeth grinned. "Let's go, then," The three walked out.
26-08-2008, 06:26 PM
But just as the youths tried to go back up the cobbled stairs,the light went out.
Rena shrieked and put her hand over her mouth,trying not to burst into tears.
"Rena,you need to chillax,lets feel around for the walls."Niall said,brave as ever.
It took about three minutes for everyone to find the wall."Everyone ready?"Niall replied into the silence."Okay,lets go."Liz said as she grabbed on to Niall and Rena grabbed on to Liz.
The Cold walls were giving everybody that eerie feeling."Ow,I bumped my head."Liz said as she walked into a shabby desk."Ouch!"Everyone said when they hit the floor with a badump.They had hit into a boarded up door."Beside the door,was a rusty sign saying "Calvarian School."Something tells me we are not welcome..."Rena said with a  deep breath.

26-08-2008, 06:28 PM
Niall shrugged and went inside. The fake Liz was there. Fake Liz held Amber by her neck, as a hostage.
"Niall...Rena... Liz? Help..... me."
Niall jumped into action, quick to run up to the fake liz. Rena held him back.
"If you attack now, she'll hurt Amber!"
"Liz, that's you. If you can telll us any weakness you may have, we can probably stop her!"
Niall broke free of Rena's grip, and at the speed of electricity, he ran toward them.

-----

"Help!" Nichola gasped, her neck in the hands of Niall, back with Rena and the real Liz.
"Good thinking Niall!" Rena encouraged.
Fake Liz spat and said, "I don't care about her." A large collective gasp came from
Rena, Liz, Nichola, and Niall. The real Liz giggled.
"She's bluffing." Liz murmured.
"Hm?" Rena asked.
"You do care about Nichola." I can tell.
Fake Liz got nervous.
"Not at all, just a servant."
"Just a servant hmm?" Liz smiled. "Niall, tighten your grip!" A small gasp of air left Nichola.
So did Amber.
And the battle was on...
26-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Nichola passed out.
"You MONSTERS!" fake Liz shouted.
"...says the liar," real Liz smirked, intentionally aggravating the fake Liz.
"You..." fake Liz shouted as she darted at the real Elizabeth. Suddenly, somebody grabbed real Liz and saved her.
"SAMUEL!" real Liz smiled and kissed him on the cheek. LOL, sorry couldn't help myself there.
26-08-2008, 06:39 PM
Amber, just released from fake Liz's grip, darted after Fake Liz and thre herself at her legs, causomg fake Liz to collapse. Amber tried to hold her down, but Fake Liz had incredible strength. "Niall, help!"