Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 3 for mac
03-09-2008, 12:26 PM
Re: The Sims 3 for mac
Big Grin Thank you for Agreeing Wink

its just a computer Tongue anyways bootcamp does work great Smile if you want to know how to run linux on a mac please do ask

cheers

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2008, 02:01 PM
(03-09-2008 12:26 PM)Julzz link Wrote:Big Grin Thank you for Agreeing Wink

its just a computer Tongue anyways bootcamp does work great Smile if you want to know how to run linux on a mac please do ask

cheers

exactly  Big Grin
yes, bootcamp turned out surprisingly easy to handle. i prepared myself for the worst of troubles when i had to use it and everything went incredibly smooth.
well, i've worked with redhead linux. and i like it better than windows. but i'm a leopard fan, this os is like tailored to my needs. but i do know somebody who'd love to run linux on her mac. so if you can make the time to mail a few hints, i'd happily pass it on to her.

cheers

Cross the wounded Galaxies
04-09-2008, 07:36 AM
Yes i will write up a document for you on how to install Linux ( Ubuntu or other) on your mac Smile
its easy i guess,

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
04-09-2008, 09:56 AM
(04-09-2008 07:36 AM)Julzz link Wrote:Yes i will write up a document for you on how to install Linux ( Ubuntu or other) on your mac Smile
its easy i guess,

Thanks!  Big Grin

Cross the wounded Galaxies
01-02-2009, 10:12 PM
First of all. Don't hate on the Mac!!!  It looks better, it runs better and as a person that has had both platforms in my for more than 17 years.  The Mac has come a long way and is still setting the milestone for technology!!!  What the heck has the PC done???  I'd rather have the Mac over a PC (Piece of Crap) any day!  Some people have said that there are viruses for Macs, however the only ones that have said that are PC people.  NO one that I know with a Mac has ever contracted a virus.  EVER!!  So that in itself makes the Mac a better computer.  I know a whole lot of IT people and they all have switched over from PC to Mac.  Two people in particular that have been in that field for more than 20 years.  Another that is a newbie to the tech world also has a Mac and would choose it over a PC any day!  So I'm sorry if you have a bias when it comes to your PC but don't hate on the Mac!  No one is being brain washed by any Mac commercials.  If anything they are very amusing yet dead on.  Sorry but that just hit a nerve.  {cursing}  >:-(  Smile

(28-08-2008 11:03 AM)Јулиус Είμαι:) link Wrote:Macs Suck for good reasons

1. Unix
2. DDR
3. Share market

thats why sims3 sucks on a mac.

i will never waste 2000 dollers on a crap computer that does what my 600 doller computer does.

.... you guys are getting brain washed on the mac vs pc ads

there just money tricks to make you buy there crappy products.

you should trust me, i am a it Professional
01-02-2009, 10:25 PM
I do agree on the fact that Macs are overpriced.  I wanted to buy a Mac, but the cheapest was $2000. 

I heard they make good development computers and stuff.

I love both the PC and Mac.  They both have their advantages and disadvantages.

But when it comes to an everyday PC or a family computer, I'd choose a PC, since more apps, games, and programs are made for them.

I really won't recommend getting a Mac unless people know what they are for, or how to use them.  My school district gives each student free Macs, and they are all messed up programwise and everything, because all the kids do is play on them.  I wouldn't recommend a Mac for a child.  If I can find a cheaper Mac, then I'd buy. 

I have 4 PCs at home, and I at least want a Mac and a computer with Unix, since I am a computer science major, hoping to go into software engineering.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
24-03-2009, 11:40 PM
(01-02-2009 10:12 PM)macprincess link Wrote:First of all. Don't hate on the Mac!!!  It looks better, it runs better and as a person that has had both platforms in my for more than 17 years.  The Mac has come a long way and is still setting the milestone for technology!!!  What the heck has the PC done???  I'd rather have the Mac over a PC (Piece of Crap) any day!  Some people have said that there are viruses for Macs, however the only ones that have said that are PC people.  NO one that I know with a Mac has ever contracted a virus.  EVER!!  So that in itself makes the Mac a better computer.  I know a whole lot of IT people and they all have switched over from PC to Mac.  Two people in particular that have been in that field for more than 20 years.  Another that is a newbie to the tech world also has a Mac and would choose it over a PC any day!  So I'm sorry if you have a bias when it comes to your PC but don't hate on the Mac!  No one is being brain washed by any Mac commercials.  If anything they are very amusing yet dead on.  Sorry but that just hit a nerve.   {cursing}   >:-(   Smile

[quote author=Јулиус ΕίμαιSmile link=topic=3224.msg123187#msg123187 date=1219917781]
Macs Suck for good reasons

1. Unix
2. DDR
3. Share market

thats why sims3 sucks on a mac.

i will never waste 2000 dollers on a crap computer that does what my 600 doller computer does.

.... you guys are getting brain washed on the mac vs pc ads

there just money tricks to make you buy there crappy products.

you should trust me, i am a it Professional
[/quote]

All of you need to calm down. This is becoming an argument. Let's be friends here.

(Posted from my Mac Big Grin)

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
29-03-2009, 11:52 PM
okay, the recent video on simsfans.com where PCWorld is making the interview, he says (at 4:32), "The game is coming out on June 2nd, 2009, simultaneous world wide launch on the PC, the Mac  {clap}, the iPhone and the iPod Touch and it'll cost, you know, approximately $50..."
am I the last one to realize that they're ALL coming out June 2nd??!!

[center][Image: 2wdzfae.png]
[Image: 23m2136.png]
[Image: 2zntp4n.png]
<br />freerice.com! UN World Food Program. It's free and fun.<br />[/center]
30-03-2009, 10:32 PM
The disk coming out on June the 2nd. Will have both PC & Mac versions on the disk.  This is a fact, just read any site where the game can be pre-ordered.
19-04-2009, 08:48 PM
agreed with scott

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]