Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 3 for mac
28-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Re: The Sims 3 for mac
Julzz, i'm not going to argue with you about mac vs. pc because you would lose, this is not what this post was for and I would appreciate it if you would take you negativity else where.
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2008, 12:55 PM
If you have one of the new intel macs you can just use go out and buy a copy of XP and run it using bootcamp.
28-08-2008, 12:57 PM
Yeah thats what I was thinking of doing, I'm not sure though.
I'm sure it won't be THAT Long before they releasee the mac vers.

[center]<br />[Image: f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg]
[/center]
28-08-2008, 01:02 PM
Yeah, I hope it's not too long, but I also worry that Maxis might leave some features out of the mac version (e.g, in the sims 2 for mac you can't turn on 'smooth edges' and it's more difficult to create hi-res custom content)
28-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Yeah exactly that pee'd me off SO MUCH !

I was like, where is this smooth edges.. WHY ISN'T IT THEREEEEE !

I'm hoping they realize that mac users are the same as PC users and keep all the good stuff in, like graphics.

[/center]
28-08-2008, 04:47 PM
one man's meat is anothe mans poison. Pc users are so used to having a pc whereas mac users prefer to have mac comps because they feel comfortable. Every computer is different and nothing is perfect. Mac will have its problems but so will the pc.

i just hope they dnt use secuROM i wont be a happy bunny

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
29-08-2008, 08:18 AM
Do i Have a Mac?

Answer : Yes i do, im useing a mac pro as i told everyone in my posts.

Why do i hate them :

Answer : im a heavy Computer user and mac os x has features such as unix which isnt for me

Why do you like the pc:

Answer: i love windows and the pcs because i can go to the shops and build my own pc and i can choose over thousands of different types and use AMD cores Big Grin

Why is Mac have no virus

Answer : Apple Macs Have Not many users ... so its hard to create a virus on them, because people have to learn how to virus program for the mac....

Why do i have a mac

Answer: i thought it will be soo good untill this year it crashed on me when playing a game for mac, and i have to pay a small fee of 500 dollers AUD to repair it.

Why does windows have virus

Answer : Windows own 90% of the market share

dateline= Wrote:Julzz, i'm not going to argue with you about mac vs. pc because you would lose, this is not what this post was for and I would appreciate it if you would take you negativity else where.

Well im not being negative im just telling people not to waste 3000 dollers on something that a pc does the same...

why are you trying to think i will loose  at a mac vs pc related....

i can comment on a mac because i used it 

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
29-08-2008, 08:24 AM
Yeah but what we're trying to say is don't bag the hell out of something that people (like me) like to use. You're entitled to your opinion, but there are more discreet ways of expressing it.
In MY opinion, Macs are great.

[/center]
29-08-2008, 09:11 AM
but there not for power users

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
29-08-2008, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2008 10:01 AM by cyan971.)
really intresting topic !

I'm a Mac user also, and i' m just loving it desppite the small Inconvenience about applications and games!

1) i won't be able to buy any other computer but a Mac ( except if i have a lot of money so i don't mind to buy another computer, but it's not my case yet! lol!)

2) i'll die if i had to wait till sism3 release for Macs, it's just not possible!!!!!  can u imagine it now mac players are still waiting for major sims 2 releases, here is where we are now : latest expantion pack : bon voyage !!!!!!
                                                                                             latest stuff pack : christmas pack !!!!!!!(among family fun stuff n' glamour life!)

This is not fair!

i don't understand it, as spore is coming at the same time for mac n' pc , why, why isn't it the case with th e sims 3 which will be so far their best seller ever since sims exist, at least i think since they celebrated the 100 000 000 sold copies world wide?

so that's why i plan to instal bootcamp on my core2 duo to run the game once it's out.

what a dilemma!

CLOVER POWER!