Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pics of CE Things?
05-11-2008, 08:50 AM
Re: Pics of CE Things?
Actually, a few simmers have purchased the CE from gamestop and have gotten the same thing.

They get everything but the prima and the game.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2008, 01:01 PM
That's weird.

I bet if I go to my gamestop, they would say they don't have it...but they are late when it comes to handing out stuff.

Especially, this butthole man that I have had enough of, saying comments that don't even have to be said.  Wanna chew him out, but no one else don't catch the rude crap, like me.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
06-11-2008, 03:51 AM
It's kinda great to see them young, because you get to understand what happened.
Maybe they'll have better more vivid memories? I haven't played the Sims alot, so I wouldn't know...

06-11-2008, 02:07 PM
when i saw mrs crumple w.e i saw that she looked a bit younger andthe langrabs should be rllyold and the goths y does mortimor look so young? its like he grew younger and his daughter i forgot what her name is but she looks rlly nice i love the dress its not a shapeless dress anymore wich is great Smile and mebe in sims 3 we will be able to cee y mrs. C is so grumpy and y she hits u with her purse when u do PDA

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
06-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Mortimer is the kid in the pic, the adults with him are his parents.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
07-11-2008, 07:57 AM
I think it's  creative twist they are taking. We all thought it was gonna be either entirely new sims, or the next next generation.

i suppose if they'd done the next generation, it wouldn't've made sense, because we could've done our story differently In the sims 2. It wasn't as bad with S1 to S2 because sims didn't age in the sims 1.

although, I would've been much happier with compltely new characters!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
09-11-2008, 01:15 PM
The thing is, like you said Adam, it may not have made sense carrying on to the next generation, and you're right, BUT creating a prequel also doesn't make sense, because how is it going to match with what happened to our Sims in Sims 1 and 2? Like, Bella has to be in the town somewhere right? For her and Mortimer to get together (unless there's some big story of how they got together and we have to work through that). But what if you don't put Mortimer and Bella together? It messes with fate and what happens next, doesn't it? And say you did get Mortimer and Bella together, who says their first born will be a girl? Who says you have to name it Cassandra? It's not going to piece with the rest of their story, so I'm confused.

However I am excited about a prequel, it's NOT what I was expecting and it sort of brings us closer to the days of Sims 1 in a way. It'll be strange playing times BEFORE Sims 1. But I do wish we could have found out what happened next too. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
09-11-2008, 01:39 PM
(05-11-2008 03:57 AM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:I agree with chel.

If we never touched their families, we would get what we wanted because they age, marry and die without us.

Mortimer will probably marry bella etc. If you let it play out, its bound to happen.

The game generates new sims. The pre made families probably have their lives pre programmed from EAaxis so it may happen. It would only change if you did something.

I love this so much!

It's just like a large soap tbh!

I think you are right in the fact that their stories will already be programmed. As it said in the walkthrough video; "What happens on one side of town, may effect what's happening on the other side of town". It's kinda like one of those books, where you have the option to go to 2 different pages for the story to continue. If you just let them be, they will go ahead with their lives, but if you flirt with Mortimer, the story might drastically collapse. I so love the idea of this, and I do hope it is the case.

As for the part where you said that the game generates new sims. Obviously this will be when a mother is pregnant etc... But will this also happen if their is maybe an empty lot in the neighbourhood? Like a randomly generated family will come speeding down the neighbourhood in a removal van and move in? That would be awesome.

Coming Soon...
09-11-2008, 06:06 PM
I don't think that is would generate new families.

What about when someone's neighborhood is almost full?  It would be overcrowded if it keeps doing that, especially with other sims reproducing, moving out, and stuff. 

I think the neighborhood expands with each sim/family you make and the children of them does it too by moving out and and having babies, and the cycle repeats.

09-11-2008, 07:17 PM
how about the children's names? will they automatically generate like they did in TS2 with NPCs? {blink}