Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just bought - yes, you guessed it - Twilight and I'd like to say something.
23-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Re: I just bought - yes, you guessed it - Twilight and I'd like to say something.
... I like Edward, thanks Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2008, 07:34 PM
Re: I just bought - yes, you guessed it - Twilight and I'd like to say something.
(23-11-2008 07:21 PM)Chandward! link Wrote:... I like Edward, thanks Smile
??? What?
My mom loved Bella... I love the character but I hate how Kristen played her.

23-11-2008, 07:36 PM
So does this mean I get Mike?
23-11-2008, 07:44 PM
Mike's all yours, lol.
(23-11-2008 07:34 PM)Somayett link Wrote:My mom loved Bella... I love the character but I hate how Kristen played her.
My mom loved Edward, obviously Tongue Why does everyone hate Kristen? Sad I think she was good to play Bella... better than Emily Browning, at least.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
23-11-2008, 08:10 PM
YES! lol my life is complete now Wink
23-11-2008, 08:20 PM
Little off topic, Where did 'Jacany' Come from, cus I heard it on a pokemon movie today, and thought it sounded familiar.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
23-11-2008, 08:24 PM
She likes Jacob, and her name is Brittany {lol} It's spelled like that, right?

23-11-2008, 08:30 PM
My Mistake ;D
Sorry, Was just a coincidence then ;D
xox

23-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Lol, yeah...
See how I'm Chandward, and [removed] is Somayett? Wink We decided to make our names our couple names, lol.

23-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Very Clever,I like,
^_^
xox