Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really.

I keep telling the mods that they need to post rules about spoilers around release time.

Like warn people about the spoiler or highlight the spoiler in black with a label.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 10:29 PM
ya, and if they don't do that then thier thread will be deleted, release day will be really crazy, especially the day before release.  But in the end, it won't matter because eventually everyone will discover everything and we will help each other out and be a friendly community again (I hope).

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
10-01-2009, 10:35 PM
I know!  Some people are so freaking inconsiderate.

Like they would have a topic labeled "Pregnancy."

So we click...

"In the delivery room...the daddy is all panicky and it's a really cute scene where the doctor, who is actually a sim you can see...my doctor was my own CAS sim.  Then the mom got into the bed, the doctors blocked the scene for a bit, then it goes where it is dark, then you see light, and you hear a baby cry!!!!  Then the baby is handed to the daddy and you name it."

I would be so PO!!!!

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 10:44 PM
oh I know, and with no warning whatsoever in the title!  I think until I own TS3 and have played a little I will be very careful where I click.  Plus there are those liars who claim they have it and post stuff like that claiming its true because they "got it early" when in truth they are making it all up to p*** us off.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
10-01-2009, 10:49 PM
Really, and the mods said don't worry about that.

It's just temporary rules!

If I was a mod, I would make the rules myself.  Label that it's a spoiler or have the topic deleted.  Keep breaking the rules, you will face a temp. ban.

People won't be ruining the game and pissing everyone off. 

Then watch, around release, you are gonna see a bunch of people all of a sudden join the forums.  Then you are gonna hate some of their guts. 

Like if you have the game, play the freaking game and shut the f*** up!!!  They don't have to **** it up for everyone! 

Know what, there should be a rule. "No talking about you gameplay experiences or anything until the game comes out."

10-01-2009, 10:52 PM
ya, hopefully this forum won't be so bad and will stay nice (unless mean posters sign on close to the date it comes out) so that things like that won't happen to annoy me.

10-01-2009, 11:01 PM
There has been a lot of old members coming back.  A few I recognized had negative karma...and they were either kinda mean or spammers.

I would just love the same regulars and a few new members.

But in order for the forum to grow, it does need new members.

11-01-2009, 12:35 AM
ya, I noticed the negative karma too.  I'm just glad that overall this forum is pretty nice.

11-01-2009, 12:49 AM
This is a really nice forum.  Like we don't just say anything to each other just because this is the internet and we aren't in each other's faces.  We respect each other regardless. 

11-01-2009, 12:51 AM
yes, I love that in a forum. 

I can't believe TS3 is so darn close!  I can't even imagine what I will be like the day it comes out.