Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-01-2009, 12:56 AM
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree I can't wait!

Hmmm I heard Hewlett Packard didn't make that great of computers etc. Because I did really want one. I think ill just go with a dell xps gaming comp. Enough to do homework, surf the net and play ts3 till I wear it out Big Grin

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2009, 12:59 AM
Yeah, I remember in March and April, we thought the game would never come.  I was always prepared for a delay till late 2009, but this is the first freaking game I wanted so badly that hasn't been delayed.

I hate Fall!  Everything gets delayed till fall!

But if this game isn't cancelled in two weeks, that's the release, due to the time it takes to produce millions of copies and ship, then get the game rated.  They have to rate the full game first...and all of that.  

I bet it's on CD already, due to the Creator's Camp.  They won't let them mess with the programmed game on the computers.  It has to be on CD, so there is no risk of the game crashing or messing up.  It's a final product!

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-01-2009, 01:02 AM
true, I was thinking that it might be on CD already as well.  Which makes me super excited just thinking about the complete product together, nearly ready to go.

I am excited about the Creater's Camp, I hope we find out some new stuff!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
11-01-2009, 01:08 AM
YAY!

Ill read most of the spoilers. Those are just updates to me. Though I am staying away from pregnancy threads. Sug u said it best. That description you gave is the exact same picture I imagine it to be in the game. I can't wait until I can play around with the reward perks like the fertility treatment. I dunno how hard the toddlers will be this time round but I can't wait.

I think ill start out small with a mom dad and baby and once I get the hang of it (which shouldn't be too hard) and then have another child once I get the first to the child stage.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
11-01-2009, 01:11 AM
Yeah, it has to be on CD.

They won't let them mess with the computers they are programming on and that have the unfinished game.  Especially when there are crazy people.

I can't wait till next week.  They'd better update us!!!  We haven't gotten a update since the middle of December, and did that pass by fast?  Now, it's the middle of January!!!

{clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap}

I hope the days are longer.  Once I find out how long the days are, then I'll set how long I want each age to last.

I'm thinking of starting off with a single male.  He won't rush into family right away.

It would be funny if my birth description was right.  Everyone would be mad at me, once they see how birth is.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-01-2009, 01:13 AM
ya, I want life stages to last a tad longer, I don't want them to take forever but a tad longer couldn't hurt.

I can't wait to make my first family and start with a pre-made little toddler to get the hang of raising a child in TS3 and watching my first pre-made sim grow up. 

I can't wait to see what traits it attains as well.  I think seeing what traits children get as they get older should be interesting.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
11-01-2009, 01:15 AM
I can't wait to see how effective traits are on a sim's personality.  That's what I'm worried about.

Like in TS2...my sloppy sim would clean up sometimes, then my grumpy sim would be all super nice, then my lazy sim is all super active.

You know, they never acted like how they were supossed to.

11-01-2009, 01:18 AM
ya, they better work. 

I bet they do affect the sim properly though because what would be the point of that being in the game but not working?

11-01-2009, 01:31 AM
True.

I wonder how strong is the blueprints.

Like when nothing is happening, would the sim act normal or in his/her traits?

Or do the traits only comes in effect sometimes during conversations and when something happens.

I am worried about the shy or loner trait.  Like would hey hesitate to talk?  Like let's say you want your shy sim to talk to this cute boy.  Would she go up to him and be like in TS2...all happy, or would the sim like slowly walk to him, the sim would be shaking, or the conversation won't last as long.

11-01-2009, 01:34 AM
I hope they affect the sim a lot, I don't a shy person skipping confidently up to thier crush like no big deal.  In real life they wouldn't and if shy is thier trait they should act like it.