Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-01-2009, 01:38 AM
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I won't. Its how I imagine it. Though we might be able to choose at home births or hospital births. It would be realistic but suck if they charges a bill and your sims are too broke to pay the hospital bill. Then a pop up says if you can't afford to pay the birth fees maybe you shouldn't have any more children! Or opt for a home birth lol.

You know how cynical they can be.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2009, 01:40 AM
Who knows, the bill can be broked down and it comes in your bill.

It would be nice for lawsuits.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-01-2009, 01:41 AM
haha, sims suing sims!  that would be funny if you could see them debate in court

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
11-01-2009, 01:50 AM
What traits do you wonder about?

I wonder about stubborn, like how long would they hold the grudges and what would they do to people they are made at?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-01-2009, 01:53 AM
ya, I wonder what extreme the kleptomaniacs can steal, like can they get a whole TV or sofa or are they limited to smaller things like a radio, lamp, or even a plate. 

I would like to know if they will steal anything (like a knife) or if they are selective about what they steal. 

And how lucky can a lucky sim be? 

So many questions that need answers.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
11-01-2009, 01:59 AM
I wonder if there are special interactions for each trait.

Like if a player is playing a sim.  Let's say klepto sim.  So each time they click on an item, they get an extra menu/option that says "steal".

Or with Evil, you can choose to do evil things.

Like certain interactions are only exclusive to certain traits.

11-01-2009, 02:00 AM
I wonder too. If ur sims are left alone I know they will steal etc. But not obsessively unless you make them. And not sure one trait rules over all the others.

Hmmm lucky sims will probably get pregnant on the first try. And find things on the ground like simoleons and cool things for their inventories. And get promotions easily, rarely burn things or talk their way out of trouble.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
11-01-2009, 02:00 AM
that's a good point.  I guess we will find out in a month and 10 days!

11-01-2009, 02:04 AM
That is a good point, Sims3luva.

I wonder with unlucky sims, do bad things happen to people they love too, since they are unlucky, like Naomi is unlucky and her husband, Dan dies because her life sucks.

11-01-2009, 02:11 AM
Yes! I can't wait for the presidential inauguration which is the 20th of Jan. I was an intern for the Obama Biden campaign but I'm more excited about it being a month away from ts3!

And as much I like my bf I'm looking forward to Valentines Day because its only 6 days from the release Big Grin I'm sure a good gf hehe.