Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-01-2009, 02:14 AM
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He don't know what you are thinking. {lol}

He would be like, "I love you, Happy Valentine's day.  I'm happy you are my girlfriend."

"I'm happy TS3 is 8 days away...oops...I mean...you are my boyfriend."

Oh yeah, I can't wait till the 20th...I may do a countdown.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2009, 02:15 AM
Right sug. Like I think one of Mrs. Crumplebottom's traits is unlucky. Its probably why she's always unhappy and her hubby died.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
11-01-2009, 02:18 AM
Yeah, and by looking at Mr. Crumple, he looks evil, by what poses he would be in all the time.  It looks like she used to be sweet.

Are you gonna have her marry, or have her turn into that evil lady, and stop her from aging so she can hit on everyone forever with that purse.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-01-2009, 04:12 AM
I think I'm going to have her remarry and find a hubby that loves her unconditionally and will get rid of her deceased hubbys ghost for good. T

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
11-01-2009, 04:15 AM
I want to make a perfect sim and have him marry her and love her and they will make a great home together cute kids and all and I will see how that goes...I'm torn between giving her a good life or letting her grow up bitter to hit people with her purse.  I don't know what I will do yet, I may just go with whatever I feel like at the time.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
11-01-2009, 04:28 AM
Or I'll get caught up in my own created sims that I forget about her anyways, and she ends up how she will end up.  I doubt that I would play the premades after I start my first family I wanna stick with or families.

11-01-2009, 04:29 AM
I will probably flip back and forth, maybe have some of my sims marry pre-mades and stuff.  I will just have to see.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
11-01-2009, 04:52 AM
Same here...my sims are gonna marry whoever.

I am gonna not try to go by all looks in this game, but personality and who they like the best.  In TS2, there were too many ugly sims, that we had to make everyone cute, but it looks like there would be more normies on this game.

11-01-2009, 08:38 PM
ya, I think TS3 will have more desireable looking pre-made sims.  At least I hope so.

11-01-2009, 09:00 PM
Yeah, I watched some older videos...you know those videos that like came in a set of 6 or 7 with Ben showing people the game and someone was taping it.

Ben randomized male sims a few times, and none of them were ugly.  I mean, some average looking, some cute, but there was no fugly creatures who didn't deserve to see the light of the sim world.  Heck...there wasn't even a ugly male.

And I learned a lot more I just didn't pay attention to.  Like your sim would want to get to know a certain sim more, like one certain sim, or something like that, so I guess I won't be always picking my sim's mate by my tastes.  I am gonna go by who they want and like.  If they want this big, hairy guy, then go for him, my lady sim!!!