Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06-01-2009, 02:14 AM
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To think about it, if I was a trucker and I was shipping something late at night, and a lady asked if TS3 is in my truck as soon as I pull up, I would be scared too, and this trucker would be a huge fan of the game herself.

Usually Wal-Mart lets games go early...the one I go to.  They are usually pretty cool...they are tired...they don't care.

"Hasn't TS3 arrived yet?"
"I think I saw that crap...Yeah, it has.  Want it?"
"Yeah."
"Here.  Fifty bucks."

I preordered my copy @ Gamestop, the CE, but if I see the CE anyplace earlier, I will get it.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2009, 02:37 AM
haha, sounds like walmart.  Anyways, I will just get it from a store the day of...maybe target.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
06-01-2009, 03:03 AM
I preorder EVERYTHING.  I just like the security of having the game saved for me.  I don't know what time I may get to it, and the Gamestop at my house, when it comes to PC games, they're iffy.  It's like a three shelf bookcase rack for all their PC games.  And with Sims games, they have like 1 copy of each EP or base game...then they don't even have all the EPs and stuff.

It is mainly WoW at my Gamestop when it comes to PC games.  They said the amount they're getting is how many people preordered.  They said that they will still get about 10 or 20, but will order more if people preorder.  And I don't want to be disappointed and have to wait for my game or anything.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
06-01-2009, 03:23 AM
that's a good point, I mostly get my games from Bestbuy or target, maybe walmart if I happen to be there.  I've only gotten one game from Gamestop and that's because it wasn't at the other two places and to go get it would be quicker than waiting two weeks for delivery.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
06-01-2009, 03:29 AM
i seriously hope they dont end up postponing it...and im dreaming its released earlier than said so i can get it for my birthday which is on the 7th but i know it wont happen!!

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
06-01-2009, 04:45 AM
I heard it got delayed til March. *shrugs*
06-01-2009, 09:45 AM
And I only see March on Australian websites.  All the other websites in other countries say 2/20. 

And it hasn't been officially delayed yet.  No one hasn't said delayed yet and it hasn't been officially delayed by EA.

If you have read anything that says that, it may be most likely wrong, because EA would have that news out before anyone else.  The only thing about Sims 3 in March I had saw was only on the Australian amazon and the Australian EB Games.

Over here, the Gamestop and all stores that would sell it has 2/20.  So it is most likely Aussie sites have the date wrong...since everywhere else and the official website still says 2/20.

06-01-2009, 09:53 AM
EB Games never have the date right. All the other Australian sites have the 19/02/09 as the release date. So that is probably the correct date.  Smile
06-01-2009, 11:57 AM
yep

we get it early Smile

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
06-01-2009, 11:54 PM
My Game Stop said their notes say feb 20th. Period.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!