Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Goodbye The Sims 2....
02-01-2009, 12:28 AM
Re: Goodbye The Sims 2....
i will miss the world >Big Grin of smallville . O! does any one remember the Sims 2 psp game!!! No freedom!

~Jal Ninja
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2009, 12:31 AM
I will miss all the wacky antics! Big Grin

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
02-01-2009, 12:49 AM
I got TS2 the week it came out.

My father had just started his cancer treatment, and was in the hospital.  My sister was staying with me. My dad, knowing how me and my sister tend to not get along, wrote a check out to Wal*Mart, and left the amount blank so that I could fill it in at the time of purchase.

He let me buy TS2 so that while he was in the hospital, I'd have something to do that me and my sister wouldn't fight over ... except that we did anyway because she seemed to believe that, as a guest staying with me as a favor to our father, that she deserved more play time {cursing}

But, I do remember the very first time we loaded the game, our eyes about POPPED out of our heads, and we were both squealing insanely.  I was, I think, 22 or 23 years old then, lol.  She was 32 or 33, and we were both squealing as though we were 12 or 13 and experiencing the game for the first time ever, lol

Ah, the memories.

I also remember the first family I made.  Their last name was Simple.  It was a mother Jamie, a teen Daughter Tammy and a toddler son who's name I forget now.  They all had grey eyes and black hair Smile  I just remember watching the daughter come home from school, and doing her homework with her mother, and the son playing with his toys and getting skill ups for different things.

I moved them into one of the premade houses that were in the lots bin. And they lived in Pleasantview.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
02-01-2009, 12:54 AM
Ha! thats a very personal rememberance :3

~Jal Ninja
02-01-2009, 01:08 AM
Mmhmmm!

It is, but it's one of my most fond memories, too Smile  lol

02-01-2009, 01:17 AM
I wish I had those memories...I don't even remember none of my early sims.  TS2 was always a game I played often and loved, but I didn't start getting really into it until I joined this forum.

But it's gonna be a new era and a fresh start.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
02-01-2009, 01:28 AM
Indeed!!!

02-01-2009, 01:30 AM
I know you aren't getting the game, but would you get it in like a year, if some stuff comes out for it and it's almost like TS2 is today?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
02-01-2009, 01:35 AM
{woot} mine is when i opened up my present on christmas and it was the sims3 pre-order and i thought it was the real game! (thats just one)  {oops}

~Jal Ninja
02-01-2009, 01:37 AM
Quite possibly.

Just, there is still a LOT of things I feel I haven't accomplished in TS2.  I'm finally good at building homes, I'm making stories, and I feel in control finally.

With the gradual aging, and the fact that it's a seamless game, I don't feel nearly as comfortable.  And, I just don't like how the sims themselves look, honestly.

I love the customization and the idea of traits and whatnot, but ... unless they make an EP or SP for TS3 that I feel is worth it ... I likely won't get TS3 for quite some time.