Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Goodbye The Sims 2....
02-01-2009, 02:51 AM
Re: Goodbye The Sims 2....
I had Prima Guides for TS1, but they were handed down to me, I didn't buy them lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2009, 03:14 AM
I think I got the Pets one, but never really finished reading it. Oh, and I got a Halo 3 one, lol.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
02-01-2009, 03:15 AM
Those are fun 8)

~Jal Ninja
02-01-2009, 03:23 AM
The ones I have had seem to be pretty fun. They help you out, but I prefer to learn it on my own most of the time.

02-01-2009, 03:46 AM
I'll read mine when I am bored at school and work.  I usually don't read them at home. 

It helps when I am at school for sometimes 12+ hours a day.  I have morning classes, work, then two evening classes...I need it.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
02-01-2009, 04:05 AM
The prima guide for Superstar was a HUGE help to me.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
02-01-2009, 04:17 AM
lol.

I'll pull out my guide the next time I'm with people, lol.

02-01-2009, 05:09 AM
My most fond memory of the sims 2 was playing my Role family which is a legacy where I used my roleplaying character's names and I think it was Nina married Houston and he was a freak lol. He got abducted by aliens and I was all "Houston, we have a problem" then when his son Savan was born (I also used names that my friends use for their rp characters lol) he would lecture him about when he spoiled his diaper... only that his back was turned towards the baby when he did it lol. Then I was all "Houston, we have a problem. Houston is going crazy" lol! xDD

I also remembered that I got it for my birthday, when we were camping for my birthday so I had my laptop with me and I remembered the "Oh wow, look at the cool loading screens!" thought xD Of course, now I hate them lol.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
02-01-2009, 05:19 AM
(01-01-2009 10:50 PM)heather link Wrote:I received my copy of Sims 2 for free (it was a Pizza Hut promotion),then I ran out and bought University the next day.  Big Grin
hey same!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

02-01-2009, 06:44 AM
It is nice to get free things.
If only my husband had known what it would lead to.  Big Grin