Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Goodbye The Sims 2....
04-01-2009, 03:21 AM
Re: Goodbye The Sims 2....
Vampirechild:
Go to Mod The Sims and type in Otherworldbob in the creator search, and you will find a program that will read the serial key from your hard drive.  Smile
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2009, 12:55 AM
Prima guides takes the fun away for me, even though sometimes it could be helpful -- more for like big time hard hitting strategy games, but for the Sims I like to learn the tricks and interesting things on my own.

I love the Sims 2, I have every EP and SP, but to save my memory, don't want to hurt my computer, thats my baby, so I'm going to have to let it go, so I have so much more room for the Sims 3.

One day, if I might play the Sims 2 again, they are going to be in my closet for a long while  {lol} but just like when I had got the Sims 2, I played the Sims 1 again for the memories.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
05-01-2009, 01:16 AM
I don't use my prima guides for help.  Especially The Sims guides.  I usually carry them around everyplace and read them when I'm bored.  I need something to read or do everywhere I go.  My TS2 guide, I had to carry for like a total of 2-3 years off and on.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?