Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Week of Sims 3 Camp
15-01-2009, 03:52 AM
Re: The Week of Sims 3 Camp
(15-01-2009 03:46 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:Don't forget the suddenly sinking grades. {lol}  (But that's one of the only things that will tear me away from my game--studying and homework)  Then I won't be able to study, because I would be thinking about playing TS3.

[quote author=sims3luva22 link=topic=4501.msg162016#msg162016 date=1231978854]
I can see it now, later I want to create a list of all the things that were revealed at the creators camp that were my absolute favs.

I have printed out every fact they'd given us on like 14 pieces of paper.  That's how long they are, and it's not everyone's blogs, just 3 of the blogs.
[/quote]

First of all, ya, my dad was talking to me about how it comes out a week before my spring break and while he will let me get TS3 opening day, he is considering not letting me actually get to play it until a week after its release during my spring break so that it won't interfere with school.  I think the suspense will make me not concentrate more but I'm not telling him that because I at least want to get it the day it arrives.

And yes, I too have printed off all the new facts!  I'm just sooo excited and I want to read the new stuff over and over again to soak it all in.  This game sounds simply amazing.  The best thing I have ever seen as far as gaming goes!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2009, 04:29 AM
OMG!!
One small fact made me laugh lol.  Dare Devil Sims can 'Extreme Nap' and 'Extreme Read'    That made me laugh so hard!!!

Alos detention is awesome!!! Along with having to ask permission to bring a friend home from school lol

I am so excited!!!
15-01-2009, 04:34 AM
Day 3 info from TSR!!!

http://www.thesimsresource.com/blog

Also Edenstyle

http://www.edenstyle.it/index_engl.htm

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
15-01-2009, 04:40 AM
Create a Twin is so awesome! And the toilet and fear of nudity is hilarious ^_^

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
15-01-2009, 04:44 AM
We can have babies with ghosts!!!

My mouth is hanging right open.

Gives me a mental picture of the Crumplebottoms.  Married and loving forever.  Death couldn't keep them from mating.

It's good that ghosts have new interactions, but babies, I am still trying to grasp the physics of it, like...You don't wanna know what I'm thinking.  I'd get banned. 

They are air or whatever...they don't have tissue or bones like humans...like where does the ghost s3x cells come from?  (It's a game...anything can happen...)

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
15-01-2009, 04:54 AM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2009 05:01 AM by justinL92.)
I need this game, and suggie I am thinking the same thing how are they going to have kids? Will the baby be a ghost, or alive? I am excited,but I won't be able to play it on Feb,20,2009 I have to go to two of my friends concert show both of them some support. I am still getting it though that day for my sister to install and play.
15-01-2009, 06:28 AM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2009 06:33 AM by heather.)
There is a bit of new information in this blog. Babies are wrapped in blankets.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/members/t.../blog/view
15-01-2009, 07:29 AM
I know I think its so cute! No random half naked babies.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
15-01-2009, 07:32 AM
I thought it was cool that the maid interacted with the baby,and they will have ghost babies {blink}. I might make a casper like story with the ghost if the baby can get older. The public woohoo thing was funny 2.
15-01-2009, 04:17 PM
dateline= Wrote:Some of the harvestables include the apple tree, lime tree, grape vine, watermelon vine, bell pepper plant, wild garlic, lettuce plant, onion plant and tomato plant. There are also some rare flowers including the death flower and the life fruit. A sim in possession of a death flower at the time they meet their untimely end are able to deal with the Grim Reaper who will gladly take the death flower instead of a Sims soul! The life fruit can be used to extend the life of a Sim, but if used in cooking to make a quality Ambrosia, it can be used to bring ghosts back to life.

I dont think that we can mate with ghosts, maybe they misunderstood.    But look!!!!!
MY GARDENER WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!
And you can resurrect ghosts!!!!!
Crumplebottom os going to be a gardener lol

I just want her to have a happy ending    Live forever with her resuurected husband,  wacking people with purse and.... wallet?