Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Week of Sims 3 Camp
15-01-2009, 04:52 PM
Re: The Week of Sims 3 Camp
Everyone who went there said it now.  We CAN mate with ghosts. {lol}

Three people can't be wrong.  They said the babies comes out as ghosts, but with work ,they can become human.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2009, 11:27 PM
Oh my. I actually don't mind having Mrs. C mate with her ghost hubby and start a family of ghosts. I think I will ressurect him and (give him a longer life until she dies) and work at making the children all normal.

It's a bit creepy but I think I don't mind playing a story or two with ghosts.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
15-01-2009, 11:40 PM
Wow
I was going to be tough on EA after the way Securom complaints were handled when Spore came out. But I guess the Maxis Bunch is very different from the rest of the company. The Creator's Camp blogs have me fascinated. I am so in love with this game. Well, after all Ben Bell said they were going to seperate from Securom and I did like that piece of news. I can live with DRM. Just not with Securom.

Folks, I just pre-ordered the game.

I so adore how they involve the community. This is marvelous and the game is going to be so beautiful, I can tell.

BTW I love the look of the new Sims. As a matter of fact, I find them more realistic than the Sims2 Avatars. Also the detail in the new graphics is simply beautiful. The sims and the houses are not so edgy and blunt any more. I can not imagine to go back to Sims 2 now. There is going to be so much more game in this game. And for the story tellers, like me, this is going to be a great, great tool. Love it!  {clap}

Cross the wounded Galaxies
16-01-2009, 12:59 AM
Wow.  Where did Ben say that they were gonna seperate from Securom?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
16-01-2009, 01:02 AM
ahhhh, I am soooo excited, I can tell my family wishes it would come out sooner just to get me back to normal lol.  I'm going crazy with happiness.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
16-01-2009, 01:12 AM
(15-01-2009 04:52 PM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:Everyone who went there said it now.  We CAN mate with ghosts. {lol}

Three people can't be wrong.  They said the babies comes out as ghosts, but with work ,they can become human.
oh, really?
That sound fun actually lol

I wonder what you have to do to get them back to human?

aybe that is Crumplebutts purpose, to have a ghost child so a ghost can whack people forever with a tool used to carry money lol
16-01-2009, 03:35 AM
Day 4 info from EdenStyle

http://www.edenstyle.it/index_engl.htm

16-01-2009, 04:07 AM
yay!  Thanx for the link!  Big Grin

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
16-01-2009, 04:18 AM
Oh, so thats how that works.  You resurrect the ghost, but it stays a ghost?

i will  have to see
16-01-2009, 04:21 AM
I'm glad I finally got some info on the weddings in the game, thats cool you can rent a community lot and no more arcs, but I wonder if you can have more detailed weddings like a maid of honor or best man and stuff like that?

I do like how the father now can also have days off after the newborn's arrive instead of just the mother, thats a cool new add.

The only thing I do not like in the game, which is unrealistic to say the least is that sims can still just walk into your house according from what I've read over at Eden, and that you cannot lock doors, so I guess klepto sims will just be ripping you off from left to right and there is nothing you can do except buy a security alarm, but what happens if the police don't get there on time. Thats the only that sucks out of the new updates. Everything else I like, and I cannot wait for the game to be released already.  {clap} {clap}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!