Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EA confirmed that there is no delay!
24-01-2009, 08:44 PM
Re: EA confirmed that there is no delay!
Seriously. It's so lame how that creator's camp guy thought he knew everything about the game -.- He should've kept his rumors to himself.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2009, 09:10 PM
Is Kate a he?  {lol} {lol}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
24-01-2009, 11:57 PM
lol, transgender!  No, I have no idea what that's about but anyway, I thought is was a rumor too, at this close of a date to release I am sticking to February 20th unless EA says something about it because I don't want to get my hopes down unless absolutely certian.  I can't wait until next month...it's sooooooo close!!!!!!!!!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
25-01-2009, 01:30 AM
Not trying to stir the pot and freak anyone out (because I don't want it delayed either!) but where does it say that EA has confirmed this? All snooty is saying is that we haven't gotten any notice, etc. telling us common sense folk what we already know.  {wacko}

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
25-01-2009, 01:48 AM
idk, I am too lazy to look up the article again but if EA hasn't mentioned anything yet then I think the game will pretty much be on time.  Plus they were playing an older version and I think EA would have said something by now if they were going to delay...not that they couldn't but I doubt they will.  Of course EA could surprise us, but considering they haven't said anything I believe the release date will be February 20th.  Smile

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
25-01-2009, 02:02 AM
(25-01-2009 01:30 AM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:Not trying to stir the pot and freak anyone out (because I don't want it delayed either!) but where does it say that EA has confirmed this? All snooty is saying is that we haven't gotten any notice, etc. telling us common sense folk what we already know.  {wacko}

Here's the notice SimTimes posted, translated with google translator:

The Sims 3: rumors of release postponement

The rumor mill once again seething force. Therefore, a possible release of The Sims shift 3rd Players at the developer event in San Francisco had reported that the game was far from finished and still contain many errors. Some also report that the provisional release date to "unknown" has been set.

A Gamespot interview with Sims developer MJ Chun now provides for even more explosive in the rumor mill. It says the only developer at the end that The Sims 3 later this year - no word from the spring or even February.

Who now but the same 19 February delete from his schedule, you can rest assured. Because the fact is that EA yesterday release an updated list for its upcoming games published. There, The Sims 3 unchanged for 19 February gelistet. On-demand SimTimes EA also assured that a postponement of the publication is not currently planned.

You can - according to current state of the situation - that is reassured on 19 February by traders go of your trust.

So, I haven't seen the list they mention but I'll take my chances and take their word for it, since they say that they asked themselves. Big Grin

&quot;Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.&quot;<br /><br />-- Terry Pratchett, Jingo<br />[Image: bannerIDSFkopia-1.jpg]
<br /><br />My Deviantart page<br />
25-01-2009, 02:19 AM
(24-01-2009 09:10 PM)Scene23 link Wrote:Is Kate a he?  {lol} {lol}
{nono} {offtopic}
25-01-2009, 07:08 AM
I didn't mean to offend anyone, I was just confused about what xxChanelxx said about "he said it," even though Kate is a she, right?.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
25-01-2009, 04:22 PM
From SnootySims:

And I thought the rumours about a delay of Sims 3 was just that, a rumour, but more worrying news keep surfacing:
- The official releasedate is removed from both the official Sims 3 site and several EA sites (EA UK).
- There is still no official cover for the game despite it should almost go to the presses.
- Someone from the BBS who pre-ordered got a releasedate of June 18! Sims BBS
- French Amazon give a releasedate of February 26 (though a delay of just a week is not unusual considering shipping times).
- Many Australian stores give a releasedate of March 26: DStore
Hopefully EA will clear up the confusion soon. Note that near all american shops still have a releasedate of Feb 16 or 20.

I live in Europe, so I don't know maybe feb 26'th. if it's true.
26-01-2009, 03:28 AM
(25-01-2009 07:08 AM)Scene23 link Wrote:I didn't mean to offend anyone, I was just confused about what xxChanelxx said about "he said it," even though Kate is a she, right?.
I didn't know who even said it in the first place, since I didn't care to read sad rumors...
I have no idea who Kate is, actually. I don't really keep up with the Sims 3 news, I'm just waiting for the game to come out.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!