Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SimsForums GANG WARS :]
26-02-2009, 11:51 PM
Re: SimsForums GANG WARS :]
seriously this is getting postponed wayy to long xD

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2009, 08:28 AM
I'll join, whatevers open.
27-02-2009, 10:35 AM
FINALLY!! Big Grin
So, Oisin, you're with me and Joann in the yellow team.. Amber add himĀ 

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
27-02-2009, 12:30 PM
added! ;D

Would anyone like to start this off? Big Grin
each group starts at the hide out.
and when you're in the alley way, you can RP like this:
*ducks and shoots Rena*
because alley way = battle field xD

go go go Big Grin

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
27-02-2009, 12:59 PM
I hope I'm doing this right...
*enters alley way*
*shoots marshmallows at Amber*

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
27-02-2009, 06:31 PM
Niall, Alisha and Cheese lurked into the shadow's, watching Ahmed pace back and forth, as Oisin and Joann leaned against the wall, shoving pizza into their mouths. "The best way for us to attack is if we all pick someone we will ambush." Alisha whispered silently. "I think we should shoot the leader, Ahmed first." Cheese added. "I think I should choose since I'm the leader." Niall said. "Wait, who said YOU could be the leader?" Alisha murmered. "We took a vote, remember?" Niall replied. "Are we gonna do it or what?" Cheese muttered angrily. Alisha and Niall nodded and counted quietly. Niall rolled out, with Cheese leaping across through the air and Alisha crouching. "AH, RED TEAM!" Ahmed cried, spinning around firing shots.
Oisin got in the way, and got pegged. "Darn it!" he shouted. Joann ran towards Oisin, but Ahmed grabbed her by the arm to get her out of the way of a flying marshmallow. Ahmed blasted back a couple before grabbing Oisin and dashing off. Green team came into view before blue stood strongly at the side.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
28-02-2009, 09:49 AM
*Throws grenades that have skittle in them*

*Eats grenades*
28-02-2009, 09:18 PM
*throws [candy] bomb towards other teams gangs? xD*
*laughs evily*
*brings out potato shooter-tank-type-thing from past SF Food Fights*
I forgot how to work this -.-;; Someone else do it

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
04-03-2009, 12:48 PM
*shoots it at niall* ;D
*runs away*

04-03-2009, 03:37 PM
*throws some marshmallows at Amber* Tongue