25-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Re: Your first families x]
I remember the stupidest things :3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2009, 12:10 AM
I remember my first family: it was the Harrison family!

The guy was named David - he was in a black suit with some white drawings on it, he had short brown hair and big blue eyes. The chick was named Brandy and she was blonde with green eyes. she was wearing a black shirt, some khaki pants, black lipstick and green make-up. ??? They married and had 2 kids: first was Rachel! I was sooo excited to see a baby! {woot} she had David's big blue eyes I said(I had no idea that the babies are all gonna be the same) and brown hair. The second kid was Stanley. As they grew up, they turned out to be identical, only on different s*xes.
I know that Rachel has married a dark-haired guy with green eyes and they had a couple of kids and I don't remember what happened to Stanley. Oh yes, he remained in the parent's house until they died and married too with a girl who had a short face and had some very weird looking kids that I tried to kill but ended up taken away by the social worker. {rolleyes}... Then I killed his wife and I think he married one of the maids. I'm not very sure tho.
26-02-2009, 12:23 AM
lol very nice.

Yeah, it does suck that all the infants look alike until they become toddlers, lol.

26-02-2009, 03:20 AM
I remember my first family.....barely.
I had 2 adults[one male,one female] and 2 toddlers[one boy,one girl] I got them into a starter house,and when I put the cribs like in front of each other,I couldn't get the toddlers out XD
The social worker eventually took them away Sad But that was funny though.  {lol}

Then I learned how to play,and get CC....and well you know Wink

26-02-2009, 06:36 PM
(26-02-2009 03:20 AM)[removed] (: link Wrote:I remember my first family.....barely.
I had 2 adults[one male,one female] and 2 toddlers[one boy,one girl] I got them into a starter house,and when I put the cribs like in front of each other,I couldn't get the toddlers out XD
The social worker eventually took them away Sad But that was funny though.  {lol}

Then I learned how to play,and get CC....and well you know Wink
Haha my first toddlers got taken away too  {lol} yay to crappy parents!! {clap} XD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
01-03-2009, 05:02 AM
Lets see, my first family had a single mother, a teen, and a toddler and they moved into one of the starter homes in pleasantview. And the crib had to be put into the teen's room lol. And that's all I remember about that familly :/. I didn't stick with them for very long lol.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
01-03-2009, 05:18 AM
Um.....  I dont remember my first ever family, because I was 8 XD

I remember 2 of my early families though.   

The Seasonos and the Marcketos

The Seasonos were the family I made with Seasons, moved them into the new Nhood.

Marcketos I made with OFB. I moved them into Pleasentview. I remember that I had 3 people, Susan, IDK (The Father) and IDK (the daughter, teenager, pink outfit with the butterfly sleeves.)

The mother went into Robotics, the father into Toy Making, and the daughter into Floral Arrangements.

When the daughter grew up, I made her make an arrangment, and named it "Remember Me."  And I had the mother make a painting of her, and I set them together in the Mother and Father's room.

The Mother and Father got lonely, so they had a child, and Susan made a Robot named Max. The Mother and Father died in a tragic accident (A fire) And Max was left with the child. Max went on to make another robot named "Ronda" and they lived on, raising the child. The child soon died from old age, and the Robot couple both shut down forever.

I dont remember squat about the Seasonos XD   
01-03-2009, 07:18 PM
(01-03-2009 05:18 AM)MЯ.BЯΛD link Wrote:The child soon died from old age, and the Robot couple both shut down forever.

Awww, that's so sad!

03-03-2009, 04:26 AM
I know Sad  I guess it was my own little Legacy lol  I had fun with that family