or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Story of a Random Girl.
05-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Re: The Story of a Random Girl.
UPDATE!
[b]Episode 9

"I decided today to have a discussion with Zara and find out what's bothering her so much. She must tell me and I'll understand."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_76e18acd.jpg]

"So, Zara. If there's something bothering you, you can tell me. In fact, you never told me anything about you and we've known each other for 18 years."
"Allyn, hun. I don't like to talk about it, okay? It's personal and..."
"Maybe I can confort you and you'll feel better."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_d6e1887d.jpg]

"It feels like you are regretting something. Are you in love with someone else, or..." asks Allyn.
"No, no! How could I? In fact, it's the contrary. I...hate myself."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_d6e18750.jpg]

"But, why? You are so cool!"
"It's all my past. It's got nothing to do with you. It's me! It's my fault."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_36e1883f.jpg]

"But...what did you do? Mind me asking, but... I have to know."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_76e18792.jpg]

"Ok, Allyn. I'll tell you... here is my story."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_76e187d9.jpg]

"I remember back then when I was a kid..."
[Image: zarastory03.jpg]

"We used to be an appearantly wealthy happy family and we had it all. We didn't have to work much to keep the home clean. We had a maid and gardener. Also, we didn't have to worry about money either. I had a big sister and a big brother."
[Image: zarastory01.jpg]

"I lived in a big moroccan-style house and each of us had their own room. My mom inherited it from my grandpa."
[Image: zarastory02.jpg]

"I used to be a good kid, doing chores and playing my violin. That is when I discovered my music excitement."
[Image: zarastory04.jpg]

[Image: zarastory05.jpg]

"My sister Emmelyn was...you know, trendy. And she liked doing what big sisters do: annoying the smallest one of the bunch."
[Image: zarastory06.jpg]

"My brother Boris on the other hand, was a nerd."
[Image: zarastory08.jpg]

"He was soooo excited each time he would get an A+! This would happen every day tho."
[Image: zarastory09.jpg]

"And Em was making fun of my dorky brother alot."
[Image: zarastory10.jpg]

"Mom and dad were kinda weird if you ask me. I mean, ok, mom would make out with him with any occasion at any time. It was kinda gross , but they didn't seem to care, since they ...loved each other so much."
[Image: zarastory07.jpg]

"One day, as I came back from school I saw mom talking to this other guy. I thought he was just a neighbour, so I continued on bragging, being happy for my good grades would make her proud of me."
[Image: zarastory11.jpg]

"...then the unexpected occured and MOM asked that stranger on a DATE. In front of me."
[Image: zarastory12.jpg]

"Then I had a feeling that something BAD was going to happen."
[Image: zarastory13.jpg]

"Of course, I told Em. And she went to mom and started to say different rumours about the guy. Mom was laughing about it as if nothing was going on, because dad was there too."
[Image: zarastory14.jpg]

"So I've heard from daddy: One day, mommy invited him in the kitchen to have a drink together and talk about ... vacations. He wasn't suspecting anything either."
[Image: zarastory15.jpg]

"But soon after that, dad became sleepy and passed out on the couch."
[Image: zarastory16.jpg]

"then...the weird guy came over again."
[Image: zarastory17.jpg]

"They made romantic stuff and were were about to do 'it' when..."
[Image: zarastory18.jpg]

"Dad cought them! that drink wasn't so effective after all and he woke up just in time! He started to shout at mom, but she was laughing instead like 'Eh, he's doing this to me everyday. I'm terrified. That's why I want you to get rid of him somehow.'I'm pretty sure my dad was heartbroken when he's heard that nonsense."
[Image: zarastory19.jpg]

"Then he stormed out of the room and mom still had the guts to make out with Sinjin(or whatever his name was)."
[Image: zarastory20.jpg]

"That night Mom and Daddy had an argument. A really nasty one. That one of them has to leave the house. It was dad of course! Mom was kicking dad out of the house! He ran and never returned. Which sucked for all of us."
[Image: zarastory21.jpg]

"I was devastated. How could that happen so fast?"
[Image: zarastory22.jpg]

"I couldn't believe it! I thought it was a nightmare I wanted to wake-up. Mom didn't care at all about how I and my brothers were feeling. She was around the stupid jerk all the time."
[Image: zarastory23.jpg]

"They were ignoring us and our friends from school were left with a really bad impression about my family. Plus, the guy was dancing like a retard."
[Image: zarastory24.jpg]

"me and Em were working on a plan to make this guy's life a living hell so he would leave.."
[Image: zarastory25.jpg]

"One day, I saw something that bothered me: mom changed her look for him and they were making out on the sidewalk for everyone's viewing pleasure. It made me sick, really..."
[Image: zarastory26.jpg]

"I had to confront her about it: 'Mom, wake-up! What in the world do you think you're doing to us?' and I poked her well. It was my biggest mistake."
[Image: zarastory27.jpg]

"Our TV got broken and Em told Sinjin to repair it. He got a big electric shock!"
[Image: zarastory28.jpg]

"How we laughed at him!"
[Image: zarastory29.jpg]

"Since then he started threatening me everyday. I think mom told him so! My older siblings didn't like it and Em would jump for me."
[Image: zarastory30.jpg]

"then Boris started to confort me: 'Hey, if they ever do anything bad to you, you can tell me and we can work it out."
[Image: zarastory31.jpg]

"Em was making fun of the situation all the time, to hide the fact that she was suffering as much as I. Things were way more entertaining around her."
[Image: zarastory32.jpg]

"Once I heard noises from their bedroom and I sneaked in. I got sick when I sow them in the middle of the deed..."
[Image: zarastory33.jpg]

"I got cought too and pushed around by that idiot for invading their privacy."
[Image: zarastory34.jpg]

"Me and mom had to have another discussion, but she was laughing about it all the time. Then I yelled back at her and called her a 'whore'. And she was like 'what?! Who? Me? No way!'"
[Image: zarastory35.jpg]

"Then I had to notice that Em was never yelling to mom. She continued annoying the dude instead and call him names, whatsoever."
[Image: zarastory36.jpg]

"But sometimes Em was arguing to her too, not as bad as I to be honest."
[Image: zarastory37.jpg]

"Soon, Em had to leave the house and find her own place in the world.Life was never going to be the same again."
[Image: zarastory38.jpg]

"But I still had Boris around and life was better when we were together."
[Image: zarastory39.jpg]

"Only, just for a short while, unfortunately. He has found a good job offer in another town and had to leave."
[Image: zarastory40.jpg]

[Image: zarastory41.jpg]

"And there I was left on my own with those two. Fighting with Sinjin was becoming a routine and after each he would go and start to cry to his...mommy. How pathetic!"
[Image: zarastory42.jpg]

"She was encouraging him to poke me back. Gawd! He was like a spoilt 3 year old."
[Image: zarastory43.jpg]

"And on top of EVERYTHING, He's got her pregnant! She was pregnant with a retarded baby by him. I was pretty sure I didn't want to see how it would look like!"
[Image: zarastory44.jpg]

"I had a last argument with him about it. 'You keep your ugly baby and then shoot yourselves! I don't care what you do!Just don't follow me.'"
[Image: zarastory45.jpg]

"Then, I left forever. I lived my teenage life on the streets since then. But it was better than going crazy with those 2 wackos. I managed somehow and got to you."
[Image: zarastory46.jpg]

"Well, Zara I have to tell you that you did the right choice by shouting at your mom and leaving that house. Your mother was really ... for doing that to you!"
"I don't know if she really cared that I left."
"I don't think you should care about her anymore either. In fact, if she was happy with that man for the time being and then regret it, it's all her fault. I would have done the same thing if I were you."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_16e188cc.jpg]

"Yeah... I maybe should forget about my past. Everything is alright now, Zara. You have this woman near you who loves you and a loving daughter. Can you be more happy than this?"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_76e189ff.jpg]

"So Zara, I was really touched by your story. I'm so glad things worked out for you in the end. I would tell you mine as well, but there was nothing much dramatic about me and I feel bad. But I understand you. And I'm starting to understand why you don't like guys. But as long as people don't know much about us, it's alright."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_b6e18ae3.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Wow, that was an amazing update! I love how the pictures got tinted too.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
05-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Great update!  Loved it :3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
05-04-2009, 07:06 PM
I love how she has grown up too!  She's very beautiful, but look like a normal girl, like not one of those Paris Hilton wanna-bes.  She got the simple hairstyle, and not much make-up, but looks good.

But anyways, I enjoyed this update!  Great story!  It should continue with Penelope after her parents get old, or whatever.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-04-2009, 08:13 PM
UPDATE!
[u]Episode 10

It all started like a normal day: Allyn headed to work in the morning.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_16e57eb5.jpg]

Penelope came back from school with a new friend, Magdalena Waterfall's sister, Maria.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_36e58151.jpg]

Only Zara had to interrupt them because she wanted Penelope to go in town and make some groceries and with the rest of the money she can buy whatever she'd like.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_d6e58121.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_b6e56dc3.jpg]

Of course, she bought Spore.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_b6e56f14.jpg]

Allyn comes back from work, meanwhile and brings over a collegue.
He asks her: "Do you want a blind date, here and now?"
Allyn: "Yeah, it's worth a try."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_b6e576d6.jpg]

And this Chinese girl drops over.(I forgot what her name was)
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_d6e5776c.jpg]

As she starts flirting with Allyn, Allyn responds to her flirting and flirts back.
Zara walks in and her jaw drops: Allyn in the arms of another?!
"How could you? How dare you woo someone else? You B1tch! I trusted you!"
"Look, Zara I can explain..."
"Explain what? Now that you know what I've been through, you think I'm not worth your love!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_d6e577ac.jpg]

Penelope has heard the whole conversation from her room while she was painting.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_f6e57e3e.jpg]

"Look, I have to end the date here. But my love is angry."
"This date sucked, but nice to meet you anyway." And the girl rumble-grumbled and went home.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_96e5788f.jpg]

"Look, zara darling. It was a misunderstanding. okay? She was flirting and I had to be polite with her. Nothing serious."
"It looked like something else to me..."
"And you once cheated on me as well, am I right? And I forgave you."
"I had to, Otherwise, we wouldn't have Penelope."
"Yeah, you're right... but it was still just a flirt and nothing more."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_56e578c6.jpg]

"A flirt is what my mom started with as well with that guy and you know what it's gotten me into."
"I'm sorry... I didn't have any intention of bringing her in and such. Let's kiss and make-out now."
"No thanks. The air in this room stinks enough already."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_16e578e4.jpg]

"Next thing I knew is that the whole world fell on my head. And I was screaming there near the bed. Zara doesn't love anymore! What the hell have I done so bad? it wasn't what it looked like for God's sake!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_96e5796c.jpg]

"Wacko."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_16e57918.jpg]

"And this immaginary doctor dropped from Heaven. He said he's a Therapist and made me look at his ...magical wand and hypnotized me to act like a chicken which was kinda awkward but I knew that I was going to punish myself, if Zara hasn't done it enough."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_76e579bb.jpg]

"Stupid Allyn, stupid! I'm UGLY and stupid!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_f6e57a60.jpg]

"Allyn, you're an idiot! You don't know how I feel whenever I see someone cheating! I've been cheated on before and it always hurt. I never really had someone to love me for good. And now when I thought someone loved me for real, you hit me with a baseball bat on top of my head! I'm heartbroken. If it wasn't for our sweet Penelope, I'd kill myself. It's over for good!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_56e581f8.jpg]

"Great! Now, Penelope hates me as well."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_96e577dc.jpg]

Of course, Allyn didn't have the guts to share the bed with Zara that night. Penelope was sleeping in her room, so she had to use the couch.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_36e57ca0.jpg]

Next morning she woke-up with a headache.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_56e55fe0.jpg]

Zara and Penelope were both fixing breakfast in the kitchen, completely ignoring her.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_96e57db1.jpg]

Penelope went to school and Allyn to work. Zara was left alone with Princess, because she was doing night shifts.
"You're my old devoted girl, Princess. Only you and not anyone else."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_76e5698e.jpg]

"Ewww...Allyn. I have to pick the fruit of your incompetence. You deserved it, not me."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_36e57f71.jpg]

"Hi there, cute little guy!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_76e57f09.jpg]

"Yes, Allyn. You're a loser like all the others."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_36e5802d.jpg]

Later, when Penelope returned from school, Zara did her number with the fire dance she's learned at the beach, to forget about the issue.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_b6e56acb.jpg]

That night...
"Freakin idiot!" rumbles Zara, while Allyn walks into the bathroom.
Allyn starts to cry again, not believing what she's hearing.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_76e585a7.jpg]

"So, my moms are actually a married couple. I don't know if it's right, cause most couples are men and women. I have a weird family. I need to make a change in my life and start dating boys." thinks Penelope.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_16e587c4.jpg]

"Well, David I always thought you're cute and such. I want, Um... to go out with you tonight.Are you...er... interested?(...)Yeah? You think that too? Awesome!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_f6e58715.jpg]

Then she goes to repair the shower, because Zara was around and wanted her to not notice she was up to something.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_56e58775.jpg]

Now that everyone went to sleep she changed into a rock chick and snuck out!
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_16e5883b.jpg]

Looks like the bugs escaped from their box."You were supposed to be dead, dumb bugs!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_96e58a04.jpg]

Allyn went to relax on her bed and Zara who was sleeping there, instantly woke up.
"I felt your smell, that's why."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_b6e58a3c.jpg]

They started to sort things out.
"Look Zara. We're getting old. We grew up together and we loved each other through our adulthood and such a small insignificant thing has to ruin it all?"
"I was hit where it hurts the most, that's it. I lived with this pain all this time and I was buffled when it came from you. It's normal for me to be mad."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_76e591d8.jpg]

"But look at us!"continues Allyn..."Look at me! Who do you think will want me now? I'm old and I fade away everyday."
"Yes, to be honest your belly has grown a bit. And all those winkles. Ew. The same thing happens to me. You know what? I hate it."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_76e591b5.jpg]

"I'm so glad everything is getting back to normal after all."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_96e58966.jpg]

"Life is so short you know. People come and go.And real love lasts forever."
"Yeah, I'm glad you think that way."says Zara. "I sometimes wonder what have I done with it."
"You lived it, that's what you did. Unlike me. I was always trying my best to fit the standards."
"I'm a loser."
"We both are, haha."
"Let's go to bed."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_d6e59210.jpg]

"You'll come to pick me? Perfect!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_d6e592ee.jpg]

"What a crazy night it's been! Thee-hee! And moms don't suspect anything!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_16e589ad.jpg]

Now's the time for Allyn to retire.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_d6e594a2.jpg]

Both women did. They were elders now. And Zara did her fire dance again for Allyn.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_b6e59714.jpg]

"And yeah, Jake winked at me during the Math class! And he's sooooooo cute!" brags Penelope.
"Yeah, you should totally date him! Don't be silly and have a go!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_b6e58eba.jpg]

"Jake, you're mine now!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_d6e592e0.jpg]

"Can't wait! Can't wait!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_b6e593c8.jpg]

And so... Penelope has a new habit. Smile
10-04-2009, 08:23 PM
Wow.

What a serious shock right there :o

But seriously, Zara cheated on her she had no right to be that freakin' upset about it >_>  Ah well, they made up, good I suppose.

15-04-2009, 08:50 PM
UPDATE!
Episode 11

"I started to get along with Zara again. But you know, I think she went a bit crazy.
She told me that one night as she was looking through the telescope, some light ray sucked her up into a space-ship, or an UFO, I dunno"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_16ee2b6b.jpg]

"And that some green people with pointy ears and huge black eyes were making experiments on her!I don't believe a word really. There are no such things as aliens!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_96ee2ba2.jpg]

And here's Penelope coming back from... somewhere, in the Police car. Nasty, right? What the hell was she doing in town?
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_56ee2f10.jpg]

I know she was upset after she's got busted.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_16ee2f59.jpg]

And became more and more nervous everyday. So, she broke her synthesizer. Zara had to go and repair it.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_36ee6892.jpg]

And was eating ALOT more than she used to. We were afraid that she will fall into bulimia. Except she wasn't throwing up.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_16ee3325.jpg]

And started to bring over classmates and flirt with them alot, ignoring her mommys. Oh, isn't life great?
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_d6ee327e.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_f6ee324c.jpg]

"Oops! I think I'm starting to gain weight!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_36ee3745.jpg]

"I look pretty in pink! It makes me look different from my classmates! I'm so cool!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_16ee704c.jpg]

Allyn: "What's up with you lately? You've got a bit chubby."
"Nothing, mommy... I think I'm more hungry than usual." replies Penelope.
"But the size of your belly worries me. And what's up with your hairstyle?" asks Allyn again.
"My hair? It's my choice. I'm still young and I do whatever I want with it."
"You should quit eating so much. I sometimes have the feeling that you look pregnant."
Preg-what????
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_f6ee711a.jpg]

"Hello? Jake?"
"Hey... How's it going sugar?"
"Not too well. You see, I think I'm pregnant. By you."
"So I'm gonna be a daddy?" Laughs Jake
"I think so... We must do something about it."
"A-hahahahaha!You heard that? She's pregnant! hahahahahaha!" many laughters were heard in the background.
"Now you're having fun, do you?" angers Penelope.
"You stupid slut! You keep it! I'm moving."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_76ee7578.jpg]

"What? You mean you used me? After all this time? Burn in hell, you asshole!"
"You go to hell, biatch! And keep on sucking! Ahahahahaha!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_96ee75c2.jpg]

"How could he!"
"I hate him so much I want to shoot him!"
"F**King b*stard!"
"Why did it have to be me? I did nothing wrong. I just wanted some fun."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_56ee7705.jpg]

"I'm so ashamed now, I think I'm gonna dig a hole and hide in there for the rest of my life!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_96ee7677.jpg]

"Ow! What the hell??"
"Penelope, what's wrong?"
"Ow!"
Allyn helped Penelope  lay in bed as she knew what was going on.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_f6ee7801-1.jpg]

And little Simon was born. Penelope was extatic all of a sudden. There was a baby... Her baby boy!
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_16ee79f4.jpg]

"I was excited to be a grandma, but I was kind of mad at Penelope at the same time.So I congratulated her, because we wanted us to be friends again."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_f6ee7247.jpg]

The women decided they should take care of Simon, as long as Penelope was still in school, so she could focus on her exams.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_f6ee88b0.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_96ee893f.jpg]

Penelope had even time to max out her excitement in Arts.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_16ee89b0.jpg]

The baby was growing fast and he was smart just like his mommy used to. And looked like her alot.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_b6ee926f.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_76ee93f1.jpg]

"I really, really hope my son isn't going to be a jerk like his daddy, who used me! If I ever find out he used a girl when he's going to be a teen, I'm going to lock him away and feed him dried bread! I'm gonna give him the best education there is! I'm gonna strict with him."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_f6ee8d35-1.jpg]

Penelope didn't throw a 18 party. But she celebrated it with her parents. Just because of the baby.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_d6ee9ab4.jpg]

Now she had more time to take care of Simon and teach him skills. She turned out to be a great mum!
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_16ee9ca7.jpg]

Zara was often taking old Princess on hikes and walks.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_f6ee70ba.jpg]

One night, Princess went to sleep and was never to wake-up.
She died in her pet bed. Her small doggy heart stopped beating. Everyone was devastated.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_d6eea375.jpg]

We made her a small grave in our backyard. RIP, Princess.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_f6eea30a.jpg]

"I will miss that nasty pug!" cries Allyn.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_16eea9a7.jpg]

Shortly after, we got to build a new small swimming pool with a diving board to have fun with in the summertime.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_96eeadd8.jpg]

Everything went well again, until Zara answered a phone call and it was... HIM!
"Hello?"
"Hiii! Dan's here! Zara?! Is that you?"
"Oh, Danny! Yup, it's me."
"I thought you didn't live there anymore!"
"Eh, Danny I do, I do. Who told you I didn't?"
"Eh, some other girl who received my calls..."
"Ah. Allyn you say? It's okay. She's just watching her back."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_36ee8c29.jpg]

"So, when I walked in, I saw this guy sitting on our couch, watching TV. He was staring at me and I was staring at him. There was something very familiar about him, but I couldn't figure out what."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_d6eeb05e.jpg]

Zara came and sat next to him. She said his name was Dan Strange.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_56eeb1dc.jpg]

"So how's it going Zara? You've changed so much since we last met!"
"Eh, Danny boy, long story...I have to tell you that you have a daughter. Did you know.... And how about you? Are you still the same ol' romantic wolf?"
"Heh, Zara... now that's nice to hear! I've been through alot, I've met many girls, but no one ever could be compared to you!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_36eeb226.jpg]

Penelope walked in.
"Ahahaha! Oh, My! And who is this living doll? Mind if I touch ...there?"
"Whoa-?" exclaims Penelope. "Mom, just... who is this?"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_36eeaefe.jpg]

"Sit down, Penelope. My dear, he is your natural daddy!"
"I can't believe it!"
"I sure have a beautiful daughter." exclaims Dan. "If I didn't know who she was, Id ask her on a date!"
"Then I saw them all together and I realized they were a family. Not a legally-bonded family, but definitely a REAL one where there is a real daddy. I felt jealous, but I couldn't take it all out like that."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_b6eeb104.jpg]

But the big slap came from Penelope herself.
"You knew that I had a daddy and you kept him away from me, just to be with my mommy! You're the reason I didn't have a normal family!"
"I didn't know... I... never met him before. I swear! And if Zara didn't love me, she wouldn't have married me!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_b6eeaf26.jpg]

"You deserve a big slap for you are a stranger, pretending to be a mother! YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER! Zara is my mother and Dan is my father! Don't forget this!"
Good thing, Dan himself interrupted the fight. "That's enough, Penelope!"
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_56eeaf75.jpg]

"I was feeling lonely, dirty and useless. Because the child I raised and loved so much now hated me and denied me. I've heard Zara talking with Dan about inviting him at each of Simon's birthdays."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_16eeaf46.jpg]

"I turned around and hid from them, so I could be with Simon. And ignore them."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_b6eeb1bb.jpg]

"I couldn't even take care of my flowers anymore, so they died and I had to dispose of them."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_96ee9fcb.jpg]

"And sometimes, I felt funny, like my head was spinning and I was agitating without a logical explanation."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_b6eea070.jpg]

"One night I saw something very strange and eerie happening in our backyard. Someting was digging, but I couldn't see what. So I ran back into the house, because it scared the hell out of me."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_56eeb758.jpg]

And Dan came, as he promised, for a few years.
Simon's resamblance with his grandpa and his mommy was stunning.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_d6eeb361.jpg]

Dan and Simon were getting along very well.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_d6eeb3b0.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_f6eeb4b9.jpg]

When the boy was old enough to go to school, Penelope moved out taking him away.
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_b6eeba72.jpg]

And So Allyn and Zara were left alone once again. "Like in our young times."
"Just the two of us, again...."
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_f6eebae3-1.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_96eebb09.jpg]

Has peace finally settled in, now that they know the way things are? And in fact, who loves who?
[Image: snapshot_36b1efc8_76eebb39.jpg]
15-04-2009, 09:53 PM
Wow.

That was an amazing update!

Great pics, seriously.

16-04-2009, 12:28 AM
Aww!
I loved the update Smile
Simon is cute!

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
16-04-2009, 03:28 AM
Wow.  I missed a lot! 

Penelope becoming a mommy and everything, and the drama!

I enjoyed every part of it! 

Can't wait for more. {clap}

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?