<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2009, 09:13 PM
Re: The Render Girl Cult
(17-04-2009 01:20 PM)hansthesockmonkey link Wrote:I have a feeling that render girl was just an early prototype. And they just went in and changed her, but not that they are the same person.
I also think it would be really cool, if render girl was briannas grandma or something. I definately plan on checking her family tree when I get into the game!  Big Grin

I agree.  I believe that she is an earlier prototype too.  They probably know that that girl had gotten so popular, and they just want to fix her up.  To me, it is the same person.

After watching the development of lots of video games, characters DO get improved, they sometimes may look the same, but it's the same character.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
17-04-2009, 09:28 PM
But her traits are no longer as positive. Before, she had 'Charismatic' and 'Lucky'. Are her new traits 'Workaholic' and 'Overemotional' and 'Brainiac/Genius' really an improvement? {unsure}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
17-04-2009, 09:58 PM
But it's a huge time gap between when the traits were assigned.  We first saw her traits in that magazine or on a website like last March or April, and these new traits just came out.  They probably didn't think of all the traits when she had her first set of traits, or they was just making up traits for each person to define the new personality system of TS3.

Her first set of traits made her the perfect person, these new traits still make her a really good person, but over-emotional is kinda negative, but not really negative.  They probably just wanted to make her into more of a person, and give her a wider personality, rather than "Miss Perfect".

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
17-04-2009, 11:15 PM
ya, who knows what's really going on.  She's a mystery in herself I guess lol, at least until TS3's release.  Or maybe...she has a twin sister!  {woot}

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
18-04-2009, 11:13 AM
I think she might be one of three. Brianna, Render girl and the other one with the brown hair.

[Image: i5bT.gif]
[Image: Cbce.gif]
[Image: uq97.gif]
[Image: MPEl.gif]
[Image: h8Qr.gif]
[Image: I8Jh.gif]
[Image: DmK0.gif]
<br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary
18-04-2009, 12:26 PM
I'll just be glad when the game is out and we can solve this mystery for ourselves. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
18-04-2009, 03:26 PM
well i guess it really dosnt matter well just wait n see if there both in the game or not... june 2nd! woot woot

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile