Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Render Girl Cult
23-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Re: The Render Girl Cult
I had to search it.  I didnt go on images, but it showed 3.  Not to bad.

I am going to have Render Girl and (Issac?) The Nerd in the AI video together.
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2009, 09:03 AM
From EVERYONE over at SS, good on you for spreading the Render love around. No, we aren't obsessive, we just really like her.
Yes, she has a cult, and a website, and a forum, and two songs about her...
But we need something to help us through the day.
29-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Lol, it's fun to obsess about silly things though, like you said, it gets people through the days until the game. I do have to wonder why people keep mixing Render Girl's twin with THE Render Girl though... I looked at a couple of the recent wallpapers you guys made at SS and everybody keeps using Render Girl's twin. Not that it actually matters, but, like... she can't beat the actually Render Girl.

Btw, not sure how many people have been using the iGoogle Sims 3 theme, but I have, and it switches between character layouts, but I signed on this morning and they totally use Render Girl's twin. There's also one for Render Girl herself, I'll try and Prnt Scrn that when I get her again.

[Image: googlemyrender.jpg]

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-03-2009, 03:15 PM
Wow.  Each time I saw her, really, I just thought of her as TS3 mascot girl.  I never gotten too into her.

But I do agree, but I don't get it.  How would this help people through the delay?  Some things, I just don't understand.  I wonder if she's someone's mother too, like as someone said, Darren Dreamer's.  Or probably she isn't related, just a sim that will have her own story in TS3, just like the Goths or something.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
29-03-2009, 05:42 PM
I have no idea who she is, she could be related to any Sims we already know or she could be brand new. I can't imagine her being someone's mum though, she doesn't seem the type to me. More like adventurous young adult. I'm really interested to know more about her though. =]

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Yeah, I agree there, but I bet when she becomes an ADULT, she will seem more the type.

Cassie, that gave me some ideas for CRAZY Sim Types XD
29-03-2009, 08:35 PM
draik is now at simsforums.net haha
this is kind of offtopic, but i like how realistic her twin looks when shes blowing a kiss.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
31-03-2009, 12:16 AM
ugh, print screen never works for me- can't find my pagesSad anyway, man London looks COLD and I think I'm gonna call those twins (the one's at the theatre obsessed with that singer guy- The "OMG Twins" lol. I have to find the pic of course.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
31-03-2009, 03:23 AM
haha i had no idea i didnt notice or really think about how she reoccured so much so its odd to know people are obsessing over her..
oh wow
ahaha she is pretty though

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
31-03-2009, 03:32 AM
ya, I saw her repeatedly but it never registered that I was seeing the same character over and over again.  I love how she now has her own fan club...too bad the guy we think was a begger in the first vid hasn't shown up again.  I would have loved to have that character.  Anyway, I like render girl.  She'd be a good character to have plus if she's like any other pre-mades then that's hope that the pre-mades will actually look decent.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]