Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Render Girl Cult
31-03-2009, 11:00 AM
Re: The Render Girl Cult
(31-03-2009 12:16 AM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:anyway, man London looks COLD

LOL, right? And I don't even live in London so I'm no sure why I have my iGoogle homepage set to London weather... not really helpful for me. =P

And TwilightGal, oh God, I do remember the hobo! I think us guys used to be a little obsessive with him! We WERE gonna set up a fansite, too. And he had his own thread. Maybe him and Render Girl shoud get together some time. =P

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2009, 03:46 AM
haha, oh yes, render girl and the hobo definitely go together.  Honestly, he was a huge hit in his time...like an automatic hero for all simmers.  He had a large appeal to the sim world at the beginning.  But obviously render girl has stuck out the pre-sims 3 time period which she should get recognized for.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
01-04-2009, 07:11 AM
(23-03-2009 03:39 AM)XxSimsloverxX link Wrote:[quote author=Daniel x link=topic=5332.msg190116#msg190116 date=1237772017]
dont look up render girl on google!!!!!!! Sad i saw bad things

why did you search render girl? you should`ve searched Render Girl sims 3 lol
[/quote] well i was curious and what i saw i would not like to see my mother in! Sad even if she does it with her bf though if she got prego i would run away and leave home soo until that its late nights up for me for some reason me and my friend were talking about girls dont blame me and yeah he has step sister and stuff and he caught his mother and bf after "the act"! not nice!Dont tell a soul i said this

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

01-04-2009, 11:14 AM
Ollie, this might sound odd, but everytime I read one of your posts, I feel like I need a nap.=P

And, I'll definitely have Hobo Dude and Render Girl hook up in my game, even if it's just for a quick date in the bistro or something. Though when I'm in experimental mode I'll make them have children just to see how they look. Smile

02-04-2009, 03:20 AM
I'm with you on that.  I really hope the hobo is a pre-made!

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
02-04-2009, 10:23 AM
I actually feel sorry for Render Girl... she's getting with EVERYONE in my game...

03-04-2009, 02:06 AM
haha...that's what she gets for being so dang popular.  Oh well, as long as she likes that lifestyle... {rolleyes}

03-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Judging by her traits she's actually a pretty well-grounded girl who I would presume wouldn't get with everyone if she had her OWN way... unfortunately she won't have her own way with me around... I can't decide who I want her to marry the most... Sky Gazer or Hobo Dude... it might not even be either of them... we'll have to wait and see... of course I will be posting pics of what I did with RG when the game's out... hope a few other people do the same. Big Grin

07-04-2009, 03:58 AM
I will defiantly post what happens with her!
07-04-2009, 04:35 AM
I think I might do a love triangle story with the render girl.