Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
simkids confirmed facts.
21-03-2008, 06:24 PM
Re: simkids confirmed facts.
*shifty eyes*

ooookay...

that's good, then.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 06:26 PM
I don't mind having a different neighborhood from my husband. I hope that is a choice as I would not want my sim family to grow while he is playing his family.
21-03-2008, 07:01 PM
(21-03-2008 02:48 PM)2bcoolisme link Wrote:The sims 3 is not going to be released onconsoles just pc and macs

That's good news because I was so disappointed with the sims2 on playstation..... I was hoping it was going to be the same as sims2 pc ...but instead the sims were ugly and couldnt see them properly couldnt zoom in enough....I hated it.....it was so boring and dull....and you could only decorate and build a certain amount then that was it.....not impressed with any of it at all.......
so not having sims3 on console is great news.....unless it was improved or exactly like the pc version...

I thought having sims2 on console would be very handy.... but it was none of the above.....

just letting you know my opinion again LOL!
21-03-2008, 07:04 PM
(21-03-2008 05:41 PM)jamieee link Wrote:Well that kinda sucks.
So me and my sister have to have different neighborhoods?

Just a suggestion why dont you both play it together and suggest ideas as you play the game?....maybe not as exciting as you would like but at least you would both be playing the game Smile just a thought Smile
21-03-2008, 07:05 PM
(21-03-2008 07:01 PM)magz_222 link Wrote:[quote author=2bcoolisme link=topic=586.msg11374#msg11374 date=1206107318]
The sims 3 is not going to be released onconsoles just pc and macs

That's good news because I was so disappointed with the sims2 on playstation..... I was hoping it was going to be the same as sims2 pc ...but instead the sims were ugly and couldnt see them properly couldnt zoom in enough....I hated it.....it was so boring and dull....and you could only decorate and build a certain amount then that was it.....not impressed with any of it at all.......
so not having sims3 on console is great news.....unless it was improved or exactly like the pc version...

I thought having sims2 on console would be very handy.... but it was none of the above.....

just letting you know my opinion again LOL!
[/quote]

I so totally agree with you about the sims 2 on the playstation!  I got it for my 11th birthday and I was soooo excited and my brother gave me cheats for the game and it had like forcetwins on it and I got sooooooo freakin excited but when I played it you could barely do anything!!  >Sad >Sad