Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Re: This will please the patient people
Sent you the PM. Getting on MSN now LOL. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
23-05-2009, 10:54 PM
Yay!!  I wish things would be faster,.....
25-05-2009, 04:50 AM
ahhh june 2nd is so close..but so far...its so hard to be patient.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
25-05-2009, 04:56 AM
It sure is...

And it will go by really fast, since my mom and brother will be at work and school.  The days will be shorter without them bugging me all day.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
25-05-2009, 05:24 AM
mine are sooo long cause i work all day monday through friday then come home..and watch the baby..and gahhh im bored alot and just want ts3 lol.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
25-05-2009, 09:25 PM
I have nothing against the people who have downloaded the game, even though it is wrong...its stealing. However having said that, if EA would of just released a DEMO to us sim fans, none of this would of happened. I thought it was so unfair for all those people that went to these events got a chance to play it and they couldn't even release a CAS demo, even if it would've been just a BETA test version.

Except I've waited over a year and a few months for this game, which will be here next week. I've already paid full price for the game, and just waiting for my game store to call me to let me know my copy is ready for pickup, feels really good. I believe in Karma though, which is always a big pain in the rear. To those who are seriously defending the pirated version, I just have a sneaky suspicion when the game comes out, and you think everything is going to be still peaches; you're going to be in for a surprise.

If you have no problems fine, but in case something does happen to the downloadable version; those who are going to complain and moan that they are not able to experience what the rest of us that are going to get the game (Legally) is going to experience, just don't bother - because no one said you had to download it and play it everyday, you could of waited patiently like most (if not all) of us here. My thing is about this whole situation, is the lack of support for the The Sims 3 production team, who have put their hard-working sweat to make this game entertaining and the best it could be, EA however I could care less for (Money-Grubbers), but to those who have worked countless hours every day for the past 4 years to make this game just for it to be stolen right from under their noses is simply just not right - so my $69.99 Collectors Edition is for them, because they deserve it.  {clap}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
26-05-2009, 12:21 AM
haha, well put.  I agree with you there.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
26-05-2009, 03:22 AM
(25-05-2009 09:25 PM)Scene23 link Wrote:I have nothing against the people who have downloaded the game, even though it is wrong...its stealing. However having said that, if EA would of just released a DEMO to us sim fans, none of this would of happened. I thought it was so unfair for all those people that went to these events got a chance to play it and they couldn't even release a CAS demo, even if it would've been just a BETA test version.

Except I've waited over a year and a few months for this game, which will be here next week. I've already paid full price for the game, and just waiting for my game store to call me to let me know my copy is ready for pickup, feels really good. I believe in Karma though, which is always a big pain in the rear. To those who are seriously defending the pirated version, I just have a sneaky suspicion when the game comes out, and you think everything is going to be still peaches; you're going to be in for a surprise.

If you have no problems fine, but in case something does happen to the downloadable version; those who are going to complain and moan that they are not able to experience what the rest of us that are going to get the game (Legally) is going to experience, just don't bother - because no one said you had to download it and play it everyday, you could of waited patiently like most (if not all) of us here. My thing is about this whole situation, is the lack of support for the The Sims 3 production team, who have put their hard-working sweat to make this game entertaining and the best it could be, EA however I could care less for (Money-Grubbers), but to those who have worked countless hours every day for the past 4 years to make this game just for it to be stolen right from under their noses is simply just not right - so my $69.99 Collectors Edition is for them, because they deserve it.  {clap}
I sum that up as, buy the game because the team deserves it.    Everyone that I know who downloaded it (NO NAMES) is going to buy it still.
26-05-2009, 11:45 AM
I've seen the pirated version but I have no intention of playing it - I'd rather wait for the official version and have fun chatting with people about it on here. I'm sure there will be loads of new things to discover and talk about!

Please click on my dragon eggs below!<br /><br />[Image: 34yG.gif]
<br />[Image: QtKQ.gif]