Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Breastfeeding
22-03-2008, 12:05 AM
Re: Breastfeeding
people are more used to showering, people SHOULD be used to breast feeding, but some parents would find it offensive somehow.

don't ask how, I don't know.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 12:07 AM
well, you'd think if a parent was so uptight that they wouldn't want thier kid knowing about nursing a baby that they would be hysterical if they found out you could woohoo in the game!
22-03-2008, 12:09 AM
I think breastfeeding will make the game too realistic, although I do hate the formula things. Yes, they are old-fashioned and yes, it pisses me off how Sims put them on the ground and then they end up all over the place and then I have to clean it up...grr. Breastfeeding would be much better, like when you're playing as the mother, you can click on the baby and select "Breastfeed Joe" or whatever. But I doubt Maxis will do it. Also, what if the mum worked all day and the dad stayed home? Or if there is a nanny hired? How would Joe get fed without his mommy? Or what if his parents died in a tragic "accident" and his older teenage sister is the only one left to take care of them? Or his mommy died? See, it just wouldn't work, sadly.

Twilight---best book ever<br /><br />*An official Twilighter
22-03-2008, 12:10 AM
haha, yeah.

Still, you can't tell what they really are doing when they're woohooing.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
22-03-2008, 12:16 AM
I think that's a good thing, that you can't tell. At least they don't come out naked; they come out in their undies. I don't get why they just don't call it s3x. I mean, woohoo is a more appropriate word and way cooler, but I'm kinda surprised they didn't call it s3x in the first place. One thing I hated in the first Sims was how you just had to kiss/hug/flirt a lot and then they are just like "should we have a baby?" and then wah-lah: a baby. My kids were always ugly so I drowned them in a pool and kept having kids until I got a cute one. Also, the kids never grew up. That's why I was excited that the Sims 2 had stages of pregnancy and the mom actually GOT pregnant.

22-03-2008, 12:21 AM
(22-03-2008 12:16 AM)Faith link Wrote:I think that's a good thing, that you can't tell. At least they don't come out naked; they come out in their undies. I don't get why they just don't call it s3x. I mean, woohoo is a more appropriate word and way cooler, but I'm kinda surprised they didn't call it s3x in the first place. One thing I hated in the first Sims was how you just had to kiss/hug/flirt a lot and then they are just like "should we have a baby?" and then wah-lah: a baby. My kids were always ugly so I drowned them in a pool and kept having kids until I got a cute one. Also, the kids never grew up. That's why I was excited that the Sims 2 had stages of pregnancy and the mom actually GOT pregnant.
The kids never grews up in the sims even to an adult?
22-03-2008, 12:22 AM
not in The Sims 1.

they had eternal youth. Tongue

22-03-2008, 12:24 AM
I think that instead of the social worker coming to get them when they have bad grades, they should go off to military school AND COME BACK when it's time for them to become a teen. I really liked that about the original Sims. And I think babies/toddlers/kids should die instead of being taken away from the social worker. It's more original, though a bit sad.

22-03-2008, 04:12 AM
well if breastfeeding were incorporated, there could be a choice when mom clicks on the baby: nurse baby, feed bottle to baby, put baby down, etc. But for other sims there would not be the nurse baby option. That way if the mom died, the baby wouldn't starve, just like in real life. Seems perfectly natural to me.
22-03-2008, 07:01 AM
I would like if we could feed the child while sitting down than standing up. I also hope that when the baby vomits at a person the person would have the vomit stain and have to clean it up so thats also part of the usage for the landry part.

[Image: MrComplicatedz.jpg]
<br />Even how complicated it is, it'll be all better.