Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Which of these confirmed new gameplay elements do think is the most exciting
seamless open world neighborhood
weight and body type control
revamped personality traits system
new mood system (no more micromanaging basic needs)
dreams and promises (no more wants and fears)
personal inventories
new career objective system
control your sims at work (regardless of job)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new gameplay elements
21-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Re: new gameplay elements
(17-03-2008 05:37 AM)o32o32 link Wrote:I really like the new seamless neighborhood idea. This way you can hopefully visit others sims houses which i liked in the sims. In the Sims 2 i hardly ever went out because in the community lots or vacation lots it would take a while to load. I think this idea is the thing that will make the sims 3 great

I totally agree with this 100%..... think it was a waste of time buying some of the EP's (although I really do like them all) but I lost interest with them as I would have to wait for loading screens etc.....so boring and the waiting..
so I havent seen the sims2 to its full potential for that main reason......just fed up of having the loading screen...
I am just sorry that I never got to see all that sims2 has to offer Sad

so no more of that will be excellent and will be a big success......without a doubt.....excellent Smile
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 11:38 PM
TRAITS AND SEAMLESS HOOD ALL THE WAY

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
22-03-2008, 02:00 AM
(21-03-2008 11:38 PM)2bcoolisme link Wrote:TRAITS AND SEAMLESS HOOD ALL THE WAY

Me too!!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!