Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will we Be able....
22-03-2008, 06:03 PM
Re: Will we Be able....
The originally set it to Jibbirish so that they didn't have to change the language for each country

Also then it would loose more of the purpose of playing the game, and change a little big more of it to listening to them talk

It adds something to interprate what they say also :-P

Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddah<br /><br />(My Avatar) ==&gt; http://i29.tinypic.com/1zx6ttt.jpg<br /><br />[right][size=5pt]Cranberry Sauce[/size][/right]
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Like lots of people on here, I am dying to have apartments!!! I've even tried to create one, where I had a small, two-story house and I pretended there was an imaginary family living at the bottom (and there was no furniture on the first floor) and my family was on the top. Hmm, maybe I'll create two small families and put them both in a 2-story house and it might be like a real apartment! I dunno, just trying to be creative here.

Twilight---best book ever<br /><br />*An official Twilighter
22-03-2008, 06:08 PM
i tired to create like a council tower block once with about 3 different families living there...really didnt work! lol i never thought of people not actually living in the other flats...lol
22-03-2008, 06:09 PM
A cities expansion pack ^-^

That would be a good one

Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddah<br /><br />(My Avatar) ==&gt; http://i29.tinypic.com/1zx6ttt.jpg<br /><br />[right][size=5pt]Cranberry Sauce[/size][/right]
22-03-2008, 06:11 PM
i want to create a apartment complex thats asome like sims 2 univercity excpet diferent
22-03-2008, 06:14 PM
(22-03-2008 06:09 PM)MadeOfEyelashes link Wrote:A cities expansion pack ^-^

That would be a good one
I agree and then we can finally see this "simcity"these sims jabber on about.And that's a great name for an exspansion pack "SimCity"and it connects on to the base hood with a bridge that goes threw the montains or something.
22-03-2008, 06:17 PM
All the buildigs that you see will all be interactable whether it be you can go in side or it's a rabbit hole.The buildings with police(it's english i see it too)and the factory are for careers.
22-03-2008, 06:19 PM
I named my custom neighborhood "Sim City".

Twilight---best book ever<br /><br />*An official Twilighter
22-03-2008, 06:21 PM
that so cool the screenshots i was screeming it look so pretty (i have only ever got sims2 but i never play on it) i think we can go up the moutians and live on top of shops i think i am not defenat lol! ;D Big Grin Smile Wink 8) ???
22-03-2008, 09:52 PM
(22-03-2008 06:06 PM)Faith link Wrote:Like lots of people on here, I am dying to have apartments!!! I've even tried to create one, where I had a small, two-story house and I pretended there was an imaginary family living at the bottom (and there was no furniture on the first floor) and my family was on the top. Hmm, maybe I'll create two small families and put them both in a 2-story house and it might be like a real apartment! I dunno, just trying to be creative here.

Ya in The Sims 2 can't you put 2 families into the same house? I've done it before.

Bow down to the mighty (and overly addictive) SIMS!