Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
stress
29-06-2008, 11:01 AM
Re: stress
They could even sleep with the gnome! I could imagine a Sim asleep in bed cuddling onto his gnome. Maybe really crazy Sims could get confused and think it's their child and dress it in a uniform and push it on the school bus. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2008, 11:08 AM
lol. Woohoo with the gnome!

And they could have little gnome creatures as babies! Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
29-06-2008, 11:40 AM
Lol, I just meant physically sleep, seeing as... wouldn't WooHooing with a gnome be... impossible?

Then again, anything is possible with Sims! And I'd really want to raise some gnome babies. Smile

29-06-2008, 11:46 AM
(29-06-2008 11:40 AM)ℓυηα ℓσνєgσσ∂ link Wrote:Lol, I just meant physically sleep, seeing as... wouldn't WooHooing with a gnome be... impossible?

Yes. I Know. Tongue

[/center]
29-06-2008, 11:46 PM
i love that idea but this has gone way off topic
30-06-2008, 04:39 AM
Technically it's kind of on topic, you know, if you have a really stressed Sim, they might want to cuddle up to a gnome at night? ???

30-06-2008, 05:13 AM
Lol. What an obvious way to put it back on topic!

[/center]
24-07-2008, 03:16 PM
small kids could get teased for lugging a large garden gnome behind them wherever they go, and creative sims could do the gnomes make up?
evil sims could just go wild and have a huge gnome burn out in the city, and have all the gnome lovers cry and get depressed for the murder of their fantastic little friends.

woudlnt you love it, though, if garden gnomes were part of the supernatural? they would move by themselves when no ones watching...and having left one in your garden the night before, to find it in your fridhe when you wake up ( or your wardrobe) would freak the hell out of the sims... then they could start seeing gnomes move everywhere, and refuse to leave the house... and finally try to exorce the gnomes?
man, i would love that.

&lt;i&gt;[ways not to start a party political broadcast] <br />Jo Brand: For the next three and a half hours... - Everyone has to love &quot; Mock Of The Week &quot; ...
24-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Control-freak sims could have an army of knomes! {tongue}
25-07-2008, 05:20 AM
Stress...  Not a bad idea.  I can just see my sim pulling her hair out with kids fighting nearby..  Smile

It is a major part of real life afterall.