Login:
or Register
|
No lots? But that can't be!
|
|
19-03-2008, 09:31 AM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: No lots? But that can't be!
that would suck if we couldnt
|
|||
|
19-03-2008, 01:55 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: No lots? But that can't be!
I am possitive that we can edit the community lots, the let us do it on part 1 and 2 (I had Sims Vacation so I edited the Vacation spots) So I hope they don't just restrict us from editing the community lots D:
If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:10 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
Re: No lots? But that can't be!
(19-03-2008 01:20 AM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:Oh okay, I agree with the patches of land thing that makes much more sense I agree 2! ;D -'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2583/4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2763/4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg)